27-IRL

Lili picked up Madelaine and they drove over to Cole's apartment. Camila was pounding on the door when they got there.

"Open this door right now Cole!" Camila yelled. She kept hitting the door until it finally opened. Cole looked horrible. The right side of his face was completely bruised, his eye swollen shut, and the other side of his face red and blotchy. He had an ice pack in his right hand. He sighed when he saw them. Camila slapped him, hard enough to leave a red handprint. She opted for his unbruised cheek.

"How could you?!" Cole sighed again.

"I know. I fucked up. Big time."

"Damn right you did. You fucking dick head." Camila snapped. She crossed her arms and glared at him. He pressed the ice pack to his right cheek again.

"Just go."

"Cole, we-"

"GO!" He yelled at us. He started to shut the door and Camila stopped him.

"Just remember you did this." She said. He slammed the door in her face.

Meanwhile . . .

Willow sighed and stood up with everyone else on the plane. She grabbed her bag from the overhead compartment and followed the line of passengers off of the plane. She drug herself through the airport and waited by baggage claim. When she got there she spotted her dad. She smiled, despite everything that had happened.

"Hi dad."

"Hi Peaches." They hugged and Willow felt herself relax. She shoved all thoughts of Cole out of her mind and focused on her dad.

"I missed you." She said, watching the luggage come through.

"We missed you too."

"That's mine." She pointed at her suitcase and her dad grabbed it for her. She followed him out of the airport and our to his car. As she sat down in the car she sighed heavily, then she yawned.

"Close your eyes and rest we have a bit of drive ahead of us." Her dad said. Willow nodded and before she knew she was asleep.

----
Sorry it's so short! I had writers block.

Comments and votes are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Savannah(-: