Horror Movie

Jack: Hey guys, uhhhh....no dares or questions! Lets relax I guess. How about a nice movie. *smirks and almost laughs*

Elsa: OK. I guess. Lets grab some stuff. *grabs Punz and runs to kitchen*

Merida: Do you have the movie? What movie?

Jack: Yes. Surprise the movie is a surprise.

Elsa: *walks back in with snacks and Punz* Get the movie started!

Jack: OK. *puts movie in*

Mericcup: Uhhh, I have a bad feeling about the "nice movie"! *holds each other scared*

(30 minutes into the movie)

Rapunzel and Mericcup: *holding each other while screaming*

Elsa: *screaming and putting head in Jacks shoulder* This is a horror movie!!! *screams*

Jack: Well, it is a nice movie. *puts arm around Elsa* But dont worry, I will protect you.

Rapunzel: Pascal!! Hide!!! *covers Merida and Hiccups and eyes and own eyes*

Elsa: He he saw the girl in the mirror!!! *screaming huddled up with Jack*

Jack: Dont worry. Maybe you'll be scared of mirrors next. And how about we watch The Ring?

Hiccup: This is not like Jack! Well, maybe a little.... Jack!!!

Jack: What?!

Hiccup: We did get a dare, didnt we?!

Elsa: It was kind of obvious Hiccup. O.o

Merida: Then why didnt you say?!

Elsa: Ummmm....

Jack: Guys, we got dared to watch a horror movie.

Rapunzel: What?!

Jack: Yeah. It said, I dare you guys to watch a horror movie. Sorry guys, you wouldnt have done the dare if I told you.

Everybody but Jack: *gets weapons out* JACK!!! *starts chasing him*

Jack: GAHHHH!!!!!! *runs away*