Pure Confusion

Hey guys. I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I now have much more time to update more often. If any of you guys have a prompt for me, I'm willing to write a story for you. Thanks guys. Love ya.
______________________________________

    The next day at practice, kissing went no better. It was still awkward and no progress was made. After almost 2 hours of kissing, Dan told Riele she could go home. Once she was gone, Dan pulled Jace aside and handed him a 50 dollar bill.
    "Listen" he said," Take her out on a date tonight. Consider this payment. Dress up nice and have fun. And if the night ends with a kiss, all the better. Just don't tell her this is for the episode. Try to get real feelings out of her"
      Jace wanted to argue, but the next moment, Dan had already turned away and was talking to the tech crew. He hopped in his car and drove home. As soon as he was in his bedroom, he pulled out his phone and called Riele. She answered and he took a deep breath before speaking.
    "Listen" he said," let's go out tonight. Kinda like a date. I'll pick you up at 7:00 and we'll go out for dinner. Wear something nice"
    " Ok Jace,  but does this happen do do anything with the episode?" she asked.
   "No!" he awkwardly shouted. Before she could say anything else he hung up.
(A.N This is what Jace is Wearing. I actually struggled on finding something he would actually wear so I just found a picture of him in an outfit I like quite a bit, so if you dont think it's fancy enough, that's why

 I actually struggled on finding something he would actually wear so I just found a picture of him in an outfit I like quite a bit, so if you dont think it's fancy enough, that's why

)
At last it was time for the date. Jace took one last look in the mirror before hopping in his car. As he drove to Rieles house, he tried not to get nervous. He pulled into her driveway and walked up to her door. He tried to somewhat calm himself down before ringing the doorbell. When she opened up the door, Jace felt like he couldn't breath. She looked beautiful, and it took all his energy to try and hide the blush in his face.
    ( A.N this is the dress Riele is wearing. I don't own the image.

)      Jace drove them to a nice restaurant where they ordered shrimp linguine to share

)
     Jace drove them to a nice restaurant where they ordered shrimp linguine to share. As they ate, they talked about both their work and personal lives. After they finished eating, he drove her home. He walked her up to the door before starting to talk.
     "I had a really good time tonight Riele" he said softly.
     "I did too Jace. Thank you so much" she almost whispered.
     As they stared at eachother, they got closer. Jace put his hand gently on her cheek and kissed her. It was soft and gentle. When he was almost desperate to breath, he pulled away. They smiled at eachother, but Jace's phone rang, interrupting their moment. He pulled out his phone and saw it was Dan. Thinking the call pertained to both of them, put it on speaker.
     "Hey Jace" Dan said"How did the date go?Is the kiss scene going to work better now?Did she fall for it?"
     Hearing this Riele opened up her door and slammed it in his face, tears streaming down her face. Jace just hung up the phone, knowing he had screwed things up.
______________________________________

Thanks guys. Enjoy