Chapter 34 (Smut)

Third person Pov

Mark started to jerk off Jack. He moaned lightly and tilt his head back on the pillows. Mark went faster And jack moaned louder. Mark smirked and moved his head down to his dick.

Mark took Jack in all the way and Jack couldn't help but moan really loudly. Mark went really fast and soon Jack came into his mouth.

Mark pulled away and looked at Jack. He blushed and hid his face. Mark smiled and kissed Jack softly. Jack kissed back.

(5 Days Later)

Jack was able too go home now. Mark helped Jack up, get dressed and they walked back to the rusted car. Mark started to drive back home.

Jack felt horny again. he didn't know why but he did. Jack went up to Mark's ear and whispered

"Oh Fuck me so hard Daddy, I've been a bad boy" Mark blushed a deep red and kept driving. soon they were home. Mark went inside and Jack fallowed him. Then Mark suddenly pushed Jack against the wall.

"You have been a bad boy Jacky, Daddy should punish you"

"Oh yay punish me daddy" Jack said in a sexy voice in marks ear. Mark began to suck on Jack's neck. Jack moaned and soon Mark bit into Jack's neck really hard. Jack screamed with pleasure. Mark bit so hard on his neck that blood came out.

Mark carried Jack into the bedroom. Mark then pinned Jack onto the bed. Jack and Mark had a makeout session for about 20 minutes until they pulled away.