One With Nature Selection: Jelena Phillips

daydream_44

Name: Jelena Phillips

Age: 18

Faceclaim: Freya Tingley

Personality: a shy but sweet girl who never has a mean thing to say about anyone

Personality: a shy but sweet girl who never has a mean thing to say about anyone. She loves her family and spending time outdoors. She loves animals, especially horses and birds. She often wishes that she were a bird so that she could fly away from all her troubles.

Likes: her family, reading, horseback riding, animals, being outside

Dislikes: people who use their gifts to harm others, the 'weather man'

The gift of: no gift

Backstory: Jelena's dad had the gift of time and her mom had no gift. Her little sister Jessie had the gift of water. Even though most everyone around Jelena had gifts, all of her friends and neighbors, no one ever treated her differently, until one day, when a man came to her village and tried to take anyone who didn't have a gift. This man eventually found out that someone in Jelena's family had no gift. Jelena's mom stepped up and admitted that she had no gift, but she also covered for Jelena by saying that she was the only one in the family with no gift. The man asked for proof, and Jelena's dad and sister showed their gifts. Jelena had no idea what to do, but then she told the man that she had the gift of death and would he really like her to show her gift? The man seemed frightened and said no. He then created a tornado (he had the gift of weather) in Jelena's home. When the storm cleared, the man and her mom were gone. This happened when Jelena was fourteen and Jessie was twelve. Jelena now lives with her dad and sister. The family has still not given up hope that Jelena's mom might still be alive, although that hope is dwindling fast.

Other: she is claustrophobic

Password One: Queen Amberly

Password Two: LullabySongs -jugheadjxnes -misfitted