The Fourth Accident

I rolled over in bed, not noticing the cold, wet area around my crotch. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, glad it was a Saturday. That's when I did. I sighed, this was the fourth time this week I had wet the bed. I stood up, planning to quickly clean it all up before my mom came in.

Too late.

My mom opened the door, "Hey honey, I-"

Her voice trailed off as she noticed the wet spot on my pants.

"Kyle, did you wet the bed again?"

I looked at the floor as I nodded my head.

"Honey, you're thirteen, you need to learn to control yourself. But hey, it's done now. Go hop in the shower and I'll get this cleaned up."

I nodded and grabbed my towel, before jumping into the shower and washing myself. I got changed into clean clothes and walked into my bedroom as my mom was putting a clean, blue sheet on my bed.

She looked up and smiled, "Kyle, I think we need to have a little talk."

I walked behind my mom as we entered the shops, hoping none of my friends were there. She leads me straight to the diapers section and picked up a packet of nappies for bedwetters. She then took me to the baby section and grabbed diaper rash cream and disposable wipes. At the cash register, the cashier was an old lady and only smiled at me as she passed the items through the scanner.

In the car my mom handed me the bags and told me that these where just a precaution, so I didn't have to keep cleaning my bed.

But that didn't stop it from being embarrassing.