Diapers 24/7 (Pt. 2)

My mom set me down in the bathroom on a towel and grabbed the box of diapers along with the wipes, baby powder and rash cream. She undid the diaper and asked me to lift my butt of the ground, I did so and she slipped the diaper out and replaced it with a new one. She wiped down my privates and asked me to rub the rash cream and baby powder in before she did up the new diaper and helped me to my feet.

She pulled me into a hug and I just stood there.

"Kyle, I know it's been hard since your father died, and this isn't helping, but I promise now, everything is going to be fine."

Later, when it came to dinner time my mom made my favourite - spaghetti bolognese.

She dished it up and we ate in silence. Afterwards I helped clean up and then we sat on the couch for a movie night. We sat on seperate couches, each spread out and relaxing. Halfway through the movie I drifted off to sleep and I woke up to my mom shaking my shoulder.

"Honey, you messed yourself."

It was then that I noticed the smell of faeces in the room and noticed the warm, not so pleasant feeling of semisolid poop. 

I sat up, the mess squishing against my butt. I sighed.

"It's okay Kyle, we'll just get you cleaned up and we can finish the movie."

After I was cleaned up, I made sure to stay awake for the whole movie, and before I went to bed I went to the bathroom to make sure there was nothing left in my system before going to bed and falling asleep.

I woke up to a cold, wet, soggy diaper. 

I rolled over in bed and then the smell hit me.

It wasn't just cold and wet.

It was cold, wet and messy.

I had messed it as well.

My day just keeps getting better and better.

Not.

My mom walked in and immediately noticed the smell. "Kyle, are you awake?"

I groaned and she came in, slowly helping me to my feet as I hung my head in shame. 

"Don't worry hun." She pulled me into a hug before looking into my eyes. 

"Let's get that dirty diaper off you."

She led me to the bathroom where she layed me down and undid the diaper. She cleaned my privates and rubbed cream and oil onto my butt and crotch before putting me in a new diaper.

"I'm going to go to the shops to get some stuff, will you be okay here?"

I nodded and she kissed me goodbye before leaving and promising to be back soon.

I went into the kitchen and rummaged around, I pulled out what I thought where the Vitimin C tablets and took two like it usually said on the back, hoping it would somehow help. 

I ate some breakfast before heading into the loungeroom and sitting on the couch.

About half an hour later my stomach started hurting and I stood up, planning to go to the bathroom.

Cramps came over my bladder and stomach and I keeled over in pain. I groaned before I felt the urgent need to poop. Trying to hold it I headed upstairs for the bathroom, but my foot caught on a step and I stumbled. I landed awkwardly and the pain in my bowels became too much and I let go. Semisolid diarrhea immediately burst out, along with several squeaking farts. They filled the overnight diaper qickly and soon my diaper reached it limit and leaked. Then my bladder gave way and a flood of urine filled all remaining space before sloshing out of the diaper and onto the carpeted floor.

My stomach hurt, my bowels and bladder hurt and I just sat there in my own mess like a baby.

My mom came home and rushed upstairs, before becoming slightly mad at what I had done. 

"Kyle! What did you do!?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!"

"It looks like you meant to! Luckily I got the extra, extra thick diapers. Who knew a young boy could make such a mess?? Into the shower!"