Chapter 13

I felt like I should at least properly end this. Why? You'll see later (in like a few minutes after posting this.)

3rd person p.o.v.
*Time skip. Huge time skip*

"Appa!!! Dad is acting weird again!" "Kim Jungkook. Stop acting weird. That is my role. You're scaring Mina." "Sorry hyung. I am just so excited to pick up Mina's brother!" "When are we going to get Minseok home dad?" Mina cutely asked." "In 10 minutes baby." Taehyung answered.

Soon after Jungkook and Taehyung got together years ago, they had to go to college. Jungkook studied to become CEO for his dads company and so did Taehyung. They spent their collegedays together and with their friends.

On their graduation day, Taehyung asked Jungkook to marry him. In that same year the most impressive and perfect looking wedding happened.

They gad spent two years together without kids before adopting their first child. Their doughter Mina. Now, five years later they decided to adopt another child. A boy this tine. Minseok.

They now felt completed. Most parents warn their kids for people on the internet. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't. They even recommended it. It was after all how they met. And see how they are now.

At least it is ended. Sorry. I know it is bad and you probably expected way more chapters.