Chapter 8

The girl sat on a mattress in front of the fire that was keeping her warm .
When the girl saw the unfortunate light it lead to a cottage near a lake a fire in the middle nobody bothered to destroy it.lucky for the girl she could warm herself .
After a couple of minutes she fell into deep sleep .
She was shaken by something or someone.it was a villager a girl a lot smaller then her.
"Hey miss are you ok?"
The brunette asked.
The girl didn't say a word she just sat up ready to leave but was stopped bye the little girl.
"Miss I'm scared don't leave me stay a little longer ."
The girl was confused what did she mean by scared.
"I don't have time for this."
The teen pushed the little brunette harshly.
But the girl got up pleading her to stay saying something like you can help them.
"You can help them right there just sick you see they refuse to get up mommy so lazy some times but she's a hard worker dad must be drunk ..."
The hooded girl took a step in the farm to see blood splattered everywhere.
She looked to find a couple inside .
Laying lifeless on the ground the eyes pure white rotten body's that already were infected with thousands of different things even rats where feeding off the body's .
"They've been asleep for a couple of hours I keep trying to wake them up but they won't answer.."
"There alright..."
"Right..."
The girl kept looking towards the girl in the hoodie she didn't get any answers...
"THERE ALRIGhT THERE HERE RIGHT!"
The girl kept shaking the older female harshly.
"Sorry for your lose ."
Was the only things that came out of her mouth.
She walked away without a care in the world.leaving the poor girl sobbing on the floor.
"What's the point of living then if everyone you love is dead?"
The little girl barely questioned.
"Live so you can prove to them you don't need them in your life ."
She heard the female say while walking.
"There's no point in living ...
I tried I tried to live with corpses I mean they look the same the thing is."
"They don't smile.."
"They don't say I love you.."
"All they do is rotten in misery.."
"I keep feeding myself lies there right there ,there in front of you but that's not my mom not my dad there gone and left me their puppets that do nothing just rotten making me cry.."
The girl picked a shovel up hitting the dead corpses.

She sat down panting she looked at the fire and smiled.
The hooded girl was nowhere to be seen.
Slowly she got up lighting a torch on fire tears beamed like a waterfall .
"I'll burn away with them..."

Yet another day boruto didn't get any sleep .
Hinata took him to many hospitals finally they decided that Sakura would be of help to them
Once she took a closer look at him the female uchiha explained what was wrong.
"They pleased a jutsu on him!"
The huga was worried.
"Its strange really it been a long time he's had it ,it's stuck to his blood the chakra."
The uchiha explained that souls who could not go in peace would often place the jutsu on a relative .
There was one only way to get rid of the Justu .
The uzumaki had to do what the pained soul wanted .
After they walked back home boruto fell asleep.
"Boruto..."
"What do you want because of you I haven't been getting any sleep!"
The girl giggled at his childish nature
It remained her of someone .
"You remind me of  your father ya know!"
The fire suddenly went away and lots of red Lilies appeared.
This had never happened before.
The girl sat down next to him.now that the fire was gone he could see her clearly.ears and a tail .
"Let's start over ,my names haruka huga."
She smiled the long strands of red hair flowing all over the place her red eyes looking at the blonds next move.
The blond grinned .
"The names boruto uzumaki!"
The girl and the boy talked peacefully befriending etch-other.
"Hey why is your last name huga isn't it supposed to be uzumaki?you are from the uzumaki clan."
The blond pointed towards her long red locks.
The female chuckled.
"My father was a huga.my mom was a half yokai.a yokai wolf ."
The woman pointed to her teeth.
"Your so cool !too bad my dads so lame !"
"Actually your dad is one of the coolest shinobs I've met ...not to mention a complete perv but your lucky to have such a father."
"Everyone keeps saying that!"
"What that he's a perv?"
"Oh by the way you said I need to protect someone..."
"We're running out of time I'm afraid it's time to awaken..."
Before the blond could say anything he awoke again .
"I wonder if I can see her again."