Chapter 12

The mysterious girl dodged the boys kick leaving her an escape chance but that was to good to be true the sand once again blocked her the female had to think of a way to distract that boy. She remembered the powder miyumi gave her was still in her left pocket.
She kept dodging until she had an opening.
Now...
She threw the powder it getting on the young boys face .he didn't expect a stunt like that .
Taking the opportunity the girl slid away leaving the poor boy drowning in old make up powder.
I'll bye the runt some new powder later...
"Ayxxx!"
"Shinki!"
The boys team got worried after they saw the fight they immediately came to his aid.
Shinki wiped the make up powder off his face plastered with the look of disgust.
Who could blame him the powder smelled like an old lady's cat litter .
"I'm fine just in need of a bath ."
Shinki now had a grudge against the mysterious person.

Garra and the little girl ended up walking all around the village but still couldn't  spot miyumis "sister"yet:

"Miyumi can you tell me what  she looks like?"
"I don't now she keeps this big black hood over her body even when she's sleeping it wired really ."
Garra looked at the girl with confused eyes but shrugged it of with the help of his jutsu they spotted the person on top of one of the buildings.
"Come I think I spotted her."

Boruto sat in confusion.
Sasuke had a daughter.
How could that be if haruka died before she gave birth .
Is all of this nonsense?
Dose Sasuke now that his daughters alive.
What about sarada and Sakura ?
He remembered what haruka told him.
"I'm afraid she hates her father she wants to get rid of him at all costs...."

The last thing he remembered was the pat on his head .he newer saw haruka again.
But he also remembered the other things haruka said to him before she'd disappear .
"Why should I be responsible for her?"

Sarada was bored again she new everything ahead of the books she got in the academy so there was no point looking for education in them.
She sat in her room swinging on her chair as her black locks brushed her rosy cheeks .she had intended to go to the mall with her friends but didn't have any pocket money after she lended it to boruto .
She went down stairs to see her dad sleeping peacefully on the couch it was rare to she Sasuke In the living room but I guess he was tired from the mission he went on being a sanin was exhausting after all.
She soon spotted a pice of paper fallen on the floor no wait a picture....
"Who is she...."(who is sheeee a misty memoryyyyy)
If she wasn't correct she saw boruto looking at this everyday!
"What secrets are you hiding from me father?"