High fiving.

DarkLix's POV.

I can't belive it. Not only did she kill herself, but she escaped?!

Okay, that wasn't so bad. I had killed the only person who could of helped her. Meh.

I glared around the office, looking for something stable enough to take my anger out on. Nope, not here. I went outside, kicking a tree. It didn't fall down, but cracked. Pleasure filled me, driving away the anger. I decided to kill somemore people in the pack.

I flew up to the window to where the dorms were, ignoring Martha screaming at me to stop. I smashed the window and swiftly climbed in, dusting myself off and looking around. I froze when I saw the nameplate next to me.

Luna.

A slow grin spread across my face. I had waited so long for this. Revenge was a dish best served cold. I opened the door shamelessly, entering. The bed was empty. She wasn't here.

I cursed. I had to wait?! Screw that! Acturlly....

There was nothing else to do. I hid in a cupboard, the darkness welcoming me. I waited.

And waited...

And waited...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A sound awoke me. I silently cursed. I had fallen asleep! Stupid! I could of been killed!

I peeked through the crack in the door. My heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was. Luna was here.

She was almost singing aloud just humming at the moment, I felt Martha pause her pathetic rambling for a moment, then continue. I knew she was again weakning. Her so-called 'best friend' was almost singing. She was aware of her... My state but was having a good time!

Wow.

I waited until she came to the cupboard before stepping out. Luna screamed and dropped the glass she was holding. It hit the floor with a smash.

I smiled back. Her hands shot to her mouth as she stared at me, shocked. She suddnly made for the window, trying to sescape. The feeble attempt made me laugh as I quickly caught her before she made it to her destination. I pinned her down, wrapped her to a chair with vines and sat back, smiling still.

"S'up?" I asked calmly, thinking of the millions of ways I could kill her.

To my suprise, Luna didn't scream out or try to get away. She stared back, almost cracking a smile. "Hi." She replied in a shaking voice. I could sense the fear radiating off her.

I looked at her, loating filling my eyes. "Y'know, sometimes, I really want to high five you." I began. I could see her confusion. "In the face." I continued. "With a chair." I finished. She looked at me in a 'I'm-toatly-not-scared' look. I stared back. I was the scary psyco-killer here.

She looked down. Her wolf was struggling to take over, but she wasn't fully aware of her powers yet. But I still envied the was her wolf was changing her eyes. Since that idiot had killed both our wolves, I had felt devived from some of my full powers. 

Idiot.

Luna had been saying somthing witty and stuid back, but I had grown board of the whole thing. My patiance was running short. I wanted more blood on my hands. I strode up, picking up a chair as I went. She looked at me, real fear coming out of her eyes. She thought she knew how I was going to kill her.

She proably did.

I came closer until I was looming over her. I waved my hand, shadows following its movements. "Goodbye, Luna." I said. I raised up the chair and slammed it over her head. It splintered instintly, the fragments of wood burrowing into her head. Luna's screams were cut short as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her body slumed. I could feel the death in the air. It felt amazing. I wanted more.

I strode out of the door. Luna's screams had bought some people from there room. I smiled before going to attack.

Heads were smashed, burned, crushed. People were drowned, cut open, blinded. Any way of killing I mostly covered. The pack tried to defend themself but with the Alpha dead, they couldnt. They fell as eaisly as burning ants under a magnifine glass.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The corridoor was a lake of blood. Body limbs floated past. Heads without bodys stared at me with lifless yet accusing eyes. The pack was dead.

I walked out of the hall, passing another cracked mirror. My glowing eyes were blazing blood red now. I smiled, the reflection grinning back. Martha's screams had ended a long time ago.

I watched my reflection in horror. Why you ask?

My eyes had flashed gold. Martha was growing stronger.

She had to die.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

S'up guys?

BELLA I UPDATED! YOU HAPPY?

Yeah. Thats what I thought.

Did you enjoy the chapter you guys? The packs dead, I included the high five quote I wanted to add in so badly and Matha's breaking free!

Good or bad?

*Shrugs.*

So I'll see you guys in the next one! Lil_minnie is writing the next chapter... Whoop! Mika!

BroFist!