o n e

Andy

For two years now, my life has changed completely.

For one, I've fallen head over heels in love with a giant alien robot from outer space. Not to mention that said alien is my sworn protector and advisor, who is nowhere near in a position to accept my feelings. 

Oh, did I forget to mention I was named queen of their planet? Yeah, hence the advisor part.

The good news is that I became close with the Autobots and could even volunteer at N.E.S.T.'s base of operations for the summer after I graduated; Diego Garcia is where I'm rooming for one more week before I have to go back home; Unfortunately. 

"Witwicky!" Lennox shouted from the other side of my door, banging on the metal door with his knuckles. "You got mail, kid."

Rushing to the door, I swung the door open with urgency. "Nice, did anything from UPenn come in?"

Lennox could only smirk before handing me the stack of envelopes. "Anything about college was given directly to Optimus."

"What?" I asked with a raised brow. "Why?"

"He wanted to be the one to give it to you." Lennox jerked his head down the hallway. "He's outside waiting for you." A warmth spread through my chest at the thought of being with Optimus. It was like a school girl crush, and I, for one, was not in high school anymore. Due to my time in N.E.S.T. I learned about all of the past lives the Autobots once had. I hadn't seen Bumblebee all summer, so I still needed to get the whirly recounts of his story when I got back home. 

It seemed that one past from Optimus' life resurfaced, and she goes by the name, Elita-One and her sisters Chroma and Arcee. Chroma, the brave purple motorcycle, seemed to find little interest in anything that had to do with humans. She was calculated, quiet, and mostly kept to herself and helped Ratchet with anything he needed. I don't blame her, but she did take inquisitiveness in how a human was crowned queen of her planet. 

Arcee was a bit bubblier. She reminded me a lot of Mikaela, which explains why I like her more than the other two. She wanted to share her experiences of her time in Cybertron and found humans fascinating. She was a mix between Optimus and Bumblebee, and I had no idea how to comprehend that combination. If I needed any girl time, Arcee was in my bunk watching whatever movie that we got from Netflix. 

Here's my take on Elita-One, something I will never tell Optimus. I cannot, and I mean CANNOT, stand her. She's one cold-hearted Autobot, and I don't understand how she and Optimus work. She's constantly by Optimus's side and glares at me whenever I get too close. Childish behavior if you ask me. Yet, I couldn't deny she was a phenomenal fighter and an even greater teammate... when she liked you. The entire summer, I did my best to avoid Optimus so as not to cause a problem in their relationship. It seemed I already had without knowing it.