f o u r

As Sam dragged me out of the room, I was trying not to trip over my feet

As Sam dragged me out of the room, I was trying not to trip over my feet. I could tell he was finally done with the situation he put himself into. Not being able to hold it in anymore, I let out a loud laugh.

"R.A.!" He called. "Listen, it's getting a little intense in my room. Can I switch out?"

The RA frowned with a shrug of her shoulders. "Sad face, 312. No switching, no trading. Let's turn that frown upside down, okay?"

Sam gave out a frustrated sigh until the loud sounds of our parents caught our attention. "Oh, here we go, we made it!" Dad said.

Mom waved at us, eating something in delight. "Hi, it's just like Hogwarts!" She exclaimed in excitement.

Dad looked at us with a smile. "Is this co-ed? This is a co-ed dorm."

Sam gave yet another sigh. I, on the other hand, was having a total blast. "You guys want to meet my roommates?" Sam asked with his shoulders slouched.

Mom shook her head rapidly. "Yeah!"

"Some real swell guys." I chuckled sarcastically. "Here's Leo." Sam introduced as Mom waved.

"We're the Witwicky's!"

Leo shook her hand. "I'm Leo." He smiled politely. Oh, wait till she starts going.

Before she could get started on talking, a deep voice caught my attention. "Mr. and Mrs. Witwicky?" I turned around to see Optimus walk past Sam's dorm, eyes scanning over all the heads to find my parents.

I knew me having fun would come and bite me in the ass.

"Oh, I forgot." Mom laughed. "In here!" I felt my entire face heat up at the thought of Optimus being at my college dorm.

Optimus stopped in his tracks. He turned around to see my mother's head sticking out of the doorway. While walking, Optimus and I made eye contact. From that, he accidentally bumped into someone. He quickly bent down to help the other student with what objects fell out of their hands. "I'm terribly sorry." He apologized frantically with a sheepish smile. "Do forgive me."

The female that he bumped into only gave a dreamy nod. I looked at dad with a panicked face. "Why is he here?"

Dad placed his hand on my shoulder. "Just remain calm. He had shown up randomly, and said he was on a mission."

Sam and I stuck our heads out the door again. As Optimus walked by, greeting the girls with a head nod, all the guys glared at him. "You know, I never noticed that when Optimus walked by, that he threatened every guy's manhood," Sam grumbled. "Why can't I do that?"

             I sighed dreamily. "Its cause he's a man." Sam rolled his eyes. "Besides, you can't do a lot of things Sam, it's nothing to be ashamed of." I shrugged.

When Optimus finally reached my family, I crossed my arms with a nervous smile. I hope he can't hear my heartbeat. "Oh," He saw how packed the room was. "Hello everyone, I am a close friend of the Witwicky's." He explained politely. Optimus turned his blue-eyed gaze to me, they softened. "Hello, Athena."