Deep in your eyes (A Merlin fanfiction)

A /N - Hey?!!I t 's me again.,.....so this would be a special chapter.cuz, I 'm gonna reveal my title charactor 's seacret identity. So go on and find out.and please don 't forget to comment, vote or just read.

Chapter 05

He looked back, his eyes filled with concern.It seems that he saw the fear in my eyes.I just stared at him, then he gently placed his hand on mine".I 'm Merlin and ugh....can I know your name " he asked shyly.his sound make me smile.at first, I thought not to tell him.but however I did. "Saffron, " "saffron " he repeated and gave me a curious look."I t 's a nice name, .....who gave it to you "he asked."my Mother " I replyed.

"Where is she ..I mean your family." "They were dead " I replyed plainly, and teied my best to hold my tears. "Oh! I' m sorry " he muttered. Then their was an awkward silance between us. "How.. how did you know. "I broke the silance from a moment.

"What? " he asked back. "That..that I was abused? " he hesitated to answer but at last he did."when I found you in the cage ...you said that..you don 't have anything to give me ..and..I thought you have totured by the bandits, and I can clearly see the the sighns from your wounds.I went dumbstruck from his answer

But finally I found my voice."yes, you are correct, they did thart did everything, you can never imagine ....I hate them, hate everyone.I didn 't look at him but I felt his hand on my shoulder." I' m sorry saffron, now you don 't need to be afraid.you 're safe with us.we are your friends.he said as kind as he could. But he make me angry as ever "what how could it be ...."I moved away from him."what?? "He asked confusly."how can ..No!! You 're not my friends.you just need to get the advantage.all of them said the the same but what they did...they just tried to kill me and what they gave, enromous tortures.they thought that I deserve all the pain, and they gave much as they could.without any hesitation.I exclaimed with disgust while trying to controll my emotions.

"I 'm sorry, sorry for everything that had happen to you, but...but saffron I can promise you, that we are not going to treat you like they did.please trust me "those words forced me to look up at him.his eyes looked desperate but his gaze almost melted me.I know I ts a shame to feel like that but I never felt that kind of feeling before.Then he smiled with me again. "Please let me treat to your wounds.they need to be treated ..imediately, "he offered my arm and at last I gave it to him.