Afterschool Activities

It was now after school, and Ayano was considering joining the drama club to get closer to Kizana. Then she received a text from Osano.

Osano- Hey Ayano, I'm going to be studying this week, so I'll be walking home by 5:55.
Ayano- Where are you going to be at?
Osano- At the library.
Ayano- Okay, just asking

Ayano then went to the drama room and asked Kizana to join the club.

Kizana- You may! All I ask is you come once a week here between 5:00 to 5:30.
Ayano- Okay then! I'll be here at 5:00. 
Kizana- Okay! I'll be you then. Wait was your name Ayano?
Ayano- Yes. *Exits room and takes a glance at her phone* Hmmm it's still 4:00, I wonder what I should do. *Thinks to self- Maybe I should see Osano, studying would be useful.

Ayano walks to the faculty room and asks what books she can use from her teacher. Her teacher then gave her a small list of what may be possible to make her project. She then goes to the library and picks out her books. Osano notices someone open the door, but doesn't think of it much. Ayano takes her books and leave to place them in her locker.

Osano realizes that it was Ayano the whole time, and sent her another text.

Osano- What were you doing in the library?
Ayano- I grabbed some books to study for.
Osano- Okay then.

Once it was 5:00 Ayano started walking over to the drama room. And sees Kizana waiting.

Kizana- Hulllo, my dear Ayano! Today we're doing to choose a script and prepare for our play on Friday night.
Ayano- Hello, *Thoughts- She would already confess by then* okay.

Kizana and Ayano look at scripts and debate which ones they should use.

Ayano- Who else is in this club?
Kizana- Well, Kokona recently transferred to this club. Also her boyfriend Riko. And we also have 2 other students who were here since this club opened but they won't be in this play.
Ayano- Ah, I see.

After preparing for there play it was now 5:50 and faculty was asking them to leave. When Ayano left she saw Osano waiting for her.

After school the councilor asked Kizana to go to her office.

Councilor- This blackmailing behavior isn't acceptable. Not to mention it can run our reputation to the ground!
Kizana- W..what?! Who told you?!
Councilor- That is irrelevant! Take this as a warning! If you do anything else like this you can get expelled!
Kizana- What! No!
Councilor- We will not argue about this you understand?
Kizana- Y.yes ma'am.

Ayano- You waited?
Osano- Yeah! What type of friend would I be if I don't. Anyways do you want to come over the watch a movie?
Ayano's thoughts- But I need to plot my next step to expelling Kizana! Maybe I can do it as I watch the movie.
Ayano- Sure, I'll just grab some clothes.
Osano and Ayano part ways to there houses and say bye to each other.

Ayano grabs to night clothes and another uniform for tomorrow.

Osano chooses the movie and makes popcorn waiting for Ayano.

Ayano starts to walk to Osano's house and knocks on the door. And Osano opens it.

Ayano- Where are we watching it?
Osano- The living room.

Ayano knows Osano's place already because they are childhood friends and she then makes her way to the couch.

Ayano- What did you study for?
Osano- A biology exam.
Ayano- Oh, I have an English project, I think you will be learning about it tomorrow.

Osano and Ayano watch the movie and Ayano just stares at the T.V.

Ayano's thoughts- I think this time I'm going to put cigarettes in her bag.

After about 2 hours into the movie Ayano falls asleep on Osano's arm.

Osano- *Hardcore blushing* *Thoughts- maybe... maybe I should sleeeep*
Osano's eyes get heavy and starts to sleep.