Alexander x Reader

This.. this was unbelievable. The world is depending on me to save it.

A unknown object is heading towards the earth. As of right now, all I know is that I am the only one that can stop it.

If I fail, then we lose the home that we call earth. I'm pacing back and forth, holding back tears as Alex walks up to me.

"It's going to be okay, we will make out of this." Alex says then he starts singing.

'This may be the day that we die, inside we still stay alive.

We'll make it out okay, I know.. we can save the day. Live the life once again and we'll be okay.

The world is relying on us, so we all can live another day and prove our worth.

Because in the end we all know we can't throw away our shot!'

Everyone was singing along, and I just let the tears fall. Alex pulled me into an embrace. His shirt was getting stained with my tears but he didn't seem to care much.

"Shh, it's going to be okay soon. I promise.." He still managed to make people happy.

I think the bigger problem I'm facing is if I'm not able to win this, we don't survive this. All the people of the Earth are dead. Their lives count on me. And if I fail I need to make sure Alex knows how I feel about him.

After a few moments I pulled away from Alex's hug, I smiled a little. Then he walked off to give me some space.

I roamed around the location we were at it was made of crystals that seem like you could break. In the center there was a map, viewing how close the object was. I had 3 hours.

I didn't even know where we were, but it felt so familiar. I kept looking at the map, hearing murmurs all around me.

'I hope nobody is talking about me because I'm not even sure I can save everyone!' I thought I was thinking this but I was screaming it aloud without my acknowledgement.

I was on my knees again, crying. Alex ran to me and comforted me, saying calming things into my ear.

I calmed down, and in that time I was thinking. I have to be strong for everyone. If I'm not strong, everyone will just lose hope.

I've regained my composure and I asked Alex to follow me. Somehow I knew this place like the back of my hand.

"Where are you taking me Y/N?" He asked.

"You'll see," I told Peggy about what I was going to do and I never heard the end of it.

We walked until we got to this beautiful balcony, I stood there until Alex was standing in front of me.

"Listen Alex-" He interrupted me.

"I have something to say as well." Alex said, but giving a gesture to continue.

"As I was saying, throughout these past years. I've began to admire you very much. I understand you may not reciprocate my feelings or like someone else. But I need you to know this now before I go." I took a deep breath and yelled. "I really love you Alexander!"