BestFriends Ep. 6 Feelings

Demi's pov

I got a text from Joe before I was about to sleep. He wanted to come over for some reason. He said he needed to talk to me. I groaned in frustration to why I'm getting up because I could tell I was gonna get a good night sleep. Soon I heard a loud sound on my window, knowing it's Joe I got up and opened it.

Joe: "hey" he said almost nervously

Demi: "you said you wanted to talk about something?" She asked confused.

Joe: "yeah I wanted to say that um well that I'm sorry about earlier" he admitted

Demi: "it's fine Joe. You were just being protective, it's cute" she smiled making Joe's stomach flip. He couldn't help but smile back.

Joe: "yeah, I was" he agreed with a smile

Demi: "so is that it?" She asked hopeful wishing there's a possibility that he might feel the same as she does.

Joe: "um" he says a little long and awkwardly

Demi: "what Joe?" She giggled a bit.

Joe: "when is your date with Jack?" He blurted out

Demi: "it's Zac and tomorrow, why?" She asked a little confused.

Joe: "do you think it will go well? Do you, you know? Think you'll really like him?" He asked strangely

Demi: "well...I hope so. Isn't that what a date is suppose to be for?" She said awkward at first but ended with a smile.

Joe: "Demi, I have been thinking and noticing things lately about you and us and I have these feelings that I.."

Demi: "wait what? What feelings? What are you talking about?" She asked confused

Joe: "I think I'm in love with you!" He blurted.

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm sorry I was gone for so long and haven't updated. I had so many problems with my life :/ but I'm back now. :)