Love(s) of her life

"Let me go" I whispered looking him straight in the eyes. We were so close I could feel his hot breath on my lips. His grip on my hips tightened as he leant in. "Baby we both know you don't want me to let you go" he whispered back lightly biting my earlobe. And the sad thing is that it was the truth.

*****

We all know that girl who is constantly looking for the love of her life. Well, I am that girl. Heck, I've been that girl since first grade when a boy named Sebastian hugged me after I scratched my knee on a playground. I instantly got a crush on him.

That same day we married in front of the whole class, I was sure we would last forever. Our relationship ended two days later.

*****

Aurora Davis is full of contradictions. On the one hand, she's bitchy, sarcastic, drinks too much tequila, parties all the time and doesn't care about her grades. On the other, she cries on every movie, reads books every day and secretly is a kind-hearted person. Because of all the romantic stories, she read she has this sick idea of the perfect guy, her prince charming, the love of her life. Well, sorry Aurora dearest. You're living in a real world, and there's no such a thing like a perfect guy in the real world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning!

This story will contain a lot of cringy moments, a little bit of craziness, boy drama, many kisses and adventures of an ordinary girl who has ordinary problems just like any other girl in the world. It also contains a lot of swearing and underaged drinking.

Hey?! It's my first book ever, so all tips are highly appreciated. Honestly, I'm not sure if anyone will ever see this story. Recently I came up with an idea and writing is a great way to improve English skills. It's my second language so I apologise for all grammar mistakes and misspellings in advanced.

Love, J.