Prologue

Flashbacks will never let him alone, it didn't matter were he was, sleeping, training, in the city, it didn't matter what time of the day it was, in the morning, afternoon, evening, they will appier. First your steps will slow down, you will feel weak, and then you realise you have entered another memorie, that it's not even yours. The backgrounds will be anywhere, a house, streets, the temple, the curse realm, the figures will be anybody, a women, a man, a teenager, a kid, a ghost, in any state, alive or dead body's, with blood o any. But all of the living beins, with the ghost, will not have a smile, they be angry, with faces saying you didn't deserve to live. They will be screams, they will be sobs, they will be pain and sadness, not even one of the flashbacks had a smile, a laugh, a giggle. But what could he do? There were flashbacks, looks to the past, painful memories, from the one who possessed him. And after all he will feel bad for him, even thought everybody told him he was a enemy, he was, his now dead. Well, not all of them told him he was bad, the sensei will answer his question, and tell him lovely things about the eight year old boy he liked to call son, even thought they didn't have nothing in coming, nothing except the paternal love. He will tell him about, the boys passion to live, his love to life, his smile after every fall, every happy laugh full of joy. But for the small boy, it sadly just lasted a year, nearly two, before fear possessed the young boy's mind. Scared, that his father figure will kick him out, scared he will have to suffer again, scared to lose it all for a second time. So he diceded to run away with the excuse to look for the first spinjitsu master's tumb, starting again the same cycle of sadness and pain. But nothing finished the day he decided to finish his life, once for all, the moment the boy opened his eyes he was award he wasn't still dead. Another of the flashbacks showed him, that he was the youngest between all the ghost, that made him vulnerable, and was perfect excuse to start to do fun about him. He never saw how that boy met the other ghost, but in the next painful image they were all together, they were protecting the younger one, from a female figure, one which looked like a queen. It looked like she did something, that made them all scream from pain, the female slowly went near the boy, and with a smile put his hand over his head, even his head started to hurt, and the true it was only a memorie, a flashback of the mounting of painful fillings he never new about his old enemy.

Since then there's no more memories, like if mind and body weren't connected any more. He new what came after those, he was there, he was in his mind, he knew something was wrong inside the ghost mind. And then he reliced, that the first time he met the boy he looked to have eighteen, and after looking through memories the last one showed he was only eight. Something horrible happened, he knew it, he felt it, but there was nobody who could replie his question. O that was what he thought.

Oh, my dear green ninja, if you just notice what was happening around you. If just knew the answer was locked under earth, between prisoners and ghost, trying to kill him and blame the main charecter of the flashback, for being something he never knew he was.

If you just opened your eyes...