Chapter X: Growing feelings

EDITED: MAY 10, 2018

Jennie's Pov

I spent my night here at the hospital despite my injuries. I needed to make sure Rose is okay. My injuries still hurt like a bitch but not as bitchy as I am. Rosè finally woke up and I am talking to her about what happened. Luckily, her parents went to God-knows-where so I can be comfortable talking with her.

"It's my fault really, I wanted to leave home." -Rosè

"Seriously? A week before your engagement?" -me

"I know, that's why I came to your house." -Rosè

"So you remember what happened?" I asked and she nodded before speaking.

"As I entered your room, which looks like a witch's lair by the way, I heard weird noises on the corner of your room. When I went near it, I saw a thief. He was carrying some sort of backpack-like bag and I grabbed your witch broom and attacked him and poof! Here I am with a stabbed stomach a week before my engagement party." Rosè said like it was no big deal.

"Witch broom? I don't have any and I know my room looks like a witch's lair. I'm not like you who decorated her room which turned out to be a replica of Candyland." I replied and true, the last time I visited her house, her room looks like that. And I loved her candy chair...

"And what about Lisa's Dora themed room?"

"Aish, Lisa's really childish compared to her housemate's room that looks like a graveyard." I replied and we both laughed.

I realized how weird we all are.
I have my Witch hut, Rosè's candyland, Lisa's Dora themed room and Jisoo's graveyard.

I'll describe Jisoo's room for all of you. Her room has two coffins, one colored black and the other, pink which way creeped me out when we had a sleepover on their house. Also, I noticed that she had this stone that had names of people she hated, and that really scared the shit of me because example:

Name: _________
Cause of hatred: ___________
Plan for revenge: _______________

and so on! Ugh, so anyways, Rosè's gonna have to stay here at the hospital until her wound has been healed cause her wound is really deep. Plus, my gangmates are gonna be here soon so I better go.

I've been thinking that maybe it's Arcanus, another gang group that is dangerous. But what do they want from me? Rosè said the thief looked like he was searching something.

It can't be.... They can't be looking for that?? But nobody knows about that except for my dead parents. Unless..........he's still alive.

Who's he? My brother correction, older brother. And I won't tell you who he is unless I got proof he's still alive.

(A/N: Any guesses on who is the new character here? And can you guess his role?)

I shrugged my suspicions off and decided to just go to school.

Jisoo's Pov

I was doing all the necessary paperwork the school made me do, how I hate being the president but at least I got my own office. I heard someone open the door and since I am busy typing, I did not bother looking at the door.