Turbulence

A/N: This happened to me in real life. And i wanted to write about it. And I did.

The lines were long for security. Many people going through the machine that buzzed and flashed a color. Or the machine that you stepped into and whirled around you.

Zoro shifted slightly standing next to his husband. Sanji held there ticket's to Alabasta to celebrate Nami and Vivi's wedding. Oh, and Loulee was invited to be a flower girl. This was her first time going on a plane. She couldn't control herself.

"Dad, dad, when is our flight?" She asked.

"In an hour love." Sanji explained, for the third time.

"Papa, are you excited too?"

"I just don't understand why we couldn't of just drove there." Zoro grunted.

Loulee frowned, as Sanji sighed.

"Because we would of gotten lost, and we wouldn't of wanted that. Besides, this is Loulee's first time on a plane. Just cause your scared of them doesn't mean you need to ruin the fun for everyone."

"Papa's scared of planes?"

"I'm not scared of them, they. Make me uneasy."

"Yes dear, whatever you say dear." Sanji said.

As there turn was on the rise they removed there belongings putting them in a bin before putting them through the machine. Loulee watched as they went through the x ray machine. Then watched Sanji stand in a tube like machine. She smiled looking up to Zoro before back to the machine. Then Sanji stepped out through the other side.

"Okay Loulee it's your turn." Zoro said.

She grinned getting into the machine. Raising her arms above her head. She grinned largely as two arms spun around her and then stopped. Loulee frowned as it was over. The officer had her step out to let Zoro have his turn. Loulee went to Sanji slipping on his shoes.

"Dad! That was so cool!" She said.

"I'm glad you had fun. But the fun isn't over yet. Go get your shoes on." Sanji said.

She nodded going to the belt to grab her backpack and her shoes. Zoro stepped out as the officer patted him down a moment before letting him go. Zoro put on his shoes before grabbing his and Sanji's rolly bags. They stepped inside to find there gate and sat at the chairs outside the gate.

"Daddy I'm hungry." Loulee whined.

Sanji unzipped his backpack before handing Loulee a bag of cheesy crackers.  She grinned sitting on the other side of Zoro eating them. Sanji took Zoro's hand, earning his husbands attention.

"Everything will be okay. We're here for you love." Sanji said.

Zoro sighed kissing his temple, "Thanks hun."

As they boarded, Loulee sat by the window to peak outside as Zoro sat in the middle. Sanji sat on the end holding Zoro's hand.

"It's going to be okay." Sanji spoke.

Zoro glanced to him before pursing his lips. Loulee looked over to him putting her small hand on Zoro's larger one.

"It's okay Papa, we're gonna be okay." Loulee said.

Zoro sighed. A bell chimed as the doors to the plane shut having Zoro stiffen. He gripped onto Sanji's hand while the other hand clutched onto the armrest. As the plane began to move Loulee was watching outside as Sanji tried to calm Zoro down.

"Zoro look at me."

He glanced to Sanji, his eye filled with panic.

"We are going to be fine. Relax, we will be fine." Sanji said.

He turned Zoro's head to face him, he brushed his thumb across his cheek keeping eye contact with Zoro. He smiled softly.

"Keep your eyes on me okay?"

Zoro nodded slightly, as the plane began to pick up speed. Loulee giggled being pulled back into her seat. Sanji made sure Zoro didn't tear away from him for a moment. Once they were up in the air things began to settle down. Zoro finally relaxed as Sanji and Loulee fell asleep against his form. Sanji's hand kept to Zoro's squeezing softly. There was a soft chime as the pilot came on.

"There's going to be some slight turbulence folks, so don't worry."

Zoro shifted slightly as he glanced outside. He watched as they were devoured by a cloud. The plane began to rumble and shake slightly. Loulee and Sanji woke up as Zoro began to panic.

"No Zoro, it's going to be fine. Don't-"

"We're gonna die." Zoro said.

Sanji cupped his cheeks, squeezing them together, "Stop it before you start to freak everyone out."

"Daddy we're gonna die?" Loulee said.

"No, no don't listen to your father. He's scared so he's trying to scare everyone else."

The plane dropped a little having Loulee giggle and Zoro clutch onto Sanji's thigh.

"Relax it's just some turbulence. It's perfectly okay. It happens. Now relax." Sanji said.

He kissed him softly earning Zoro to relax a little as they got through the clouds. Sanji pulled back cupping his cheeks.

"Are you going to be okay now?" Sanji asked.

Zoro nodded.

"I'm going to let go of your cheeks now. If you say anything about the plane crashing or we're gonna die. I will knock you out."

He nodded. Sanji took his hands away Zoro rolled his jaw. He kissed Sanji softly as his hand roamed under his leg. He gasped pulling away and batting away his hand.

"We're in public." Sanji grunted.

"If you want me to relax I gotta."

Sanji sighed as Zoro's hand slipped under Sanji's thigh. Sliding up to his ass and squeezing slightly. Zoro sighed resting back in his seat. Fondling Sanji's ass the entire way there. And even when they got off the plane.

"You can take your hand off now." Sanji said.

"I suffered some trauma, and this is my only therapy."

"Your only, therapy?"

"Well, there is another session I'd like to try."

"Loulee is going out to get her dress fitted today so. I don't see why not."