Rainbow Colored Clothing

Robin awoke to the bottom of her bed. She finally found that bouncy ball she lost a while back.

However, what really mattered the most was the soft breathing coming from her bed. In her morning drowsiness, Robin almost forgot what had happened that night.

A weird, emotional, and touchy Leslie fell asleep on her bed because she forgot where she lived.

It was weirder than a homeless guy being on house arrest.

Robin sighed, sitting up and finding the girl asleep. Robin was probably one of the only people not completely elated to find a pretty girl in her bed.

As most mean ice queens in teen fiction, Leslie looked a lot less mean when she was asleep.

Robin decided to go make herself presentable before Leslie would wake up. She wanted to look okay when Leslie would berate her and yell.

When she had returned Leslie was up, holding her head in her hands and groaning.

"My head hurts," she said.

Robin scratched her head. "I don't really have anything for that but I've got water."

Leslie looked up at her and squinted. "You're very helpful." Leslie sighed and looked back down, muttering, "why'd I have to wake up in this fucking loser's bed?"

Robin suddenly missed the drunk Leslie.

The girl then stood up, running her fingers through her weirdly nice looking bed head and stumbled past Robin.

"I think I'll just be going."

Before Robin could even reach the middle of her living room the door had already closed shut. Robin learned something new.

Leslie was incredibly fast.

And that Leslie didn't care for her one bit. Her hopes that the other night of talking with an intoxicated Leslie would be considered bonding were gone faster than rainbow colored clothing in a LGBT gathering.

Robin sighed, falling onto the couch with a sigh. Leslie was surely not treating her to that breakfast.

And so, too lazy to even get up and rather sad that the girl left so quick, she stared at the blank screen of her television for at least fifteen minutes.

This is what Robin did for her life.

"How productive," Robin muttered to herself.

Before Robin could even fall over to her side, a knock on her door got her to sit right back up. She used her limbs to swing herself onto her feet, stomping over to the door and swinging it open with the force of an angry toddler.

And there stood Leslie, in all her glory.

The summer sun shined to the back of her, making this golden glowing outline. The small stray hairs that stuck out were colored a reddish gold from the light and looked damn magical.

Leslie looked magical. Damn perfect.

"Get some shoes on," she told her. "We're going somewhere."

Robin put on her shoes with record timing and stumbled out after the girl who was now dressed differently from what she woke up in. Robin was glad that she decided to change earlier that morning.

She didn't know if the girl was leading her to their wedding or the place she'd slaughter her, but she was taking the risk because, well - she came back. That meant something to Robin.

Robin was a little hesitant to just hop in Leslie's car because she forgot to offer candy. She was ushered in anyway by Leslie and she decided Leslie was the goods. The goods she'd stare at all throughout this mystery drive to somewhere she doesn't know.

In the middle of the drive Robin finally asked. "Where are you taking me?"

Leslie glanced at her, they were at a red light at the moment and Leslie's hand was supporting her head. The bright sun light still hit her at just the right angle. And those eyes of hers seemed to show more emotion than Robin every thought her sober side could show. The blush that colored Leslie's cheeks was unmistakable.

"I remembered what I had said last night," she said as she looked away and her blush growing as she stared forward.

"Oh," Robin said. Thinking for a bit. Maybe she was going to bring her to the place she'd be slaughtered, dispose of the witness to her weird actions when being totally shit-faced.

However, that thought was thrown out the window when Leslie spoke again.

"Like I said I would," Leslie continued. "I'm going to treat you to that breakfast."