I.M: dinner proposal

So my friend wanted me to write a story for her so i have 2 stories planed for her. this is story number one for ..

ravenmadision

enjoy!

___________________________________________________________

i was I.M's girlfriend every since we were in college. so i would say about four years now? yeah 4 years .so one day he told me to dress up because he was going to take me out to eat. i accepted and went upstairs to change. when i finished getting dressed you went downstairs and saw that he wasn't here. then i heard my phone ring perfect girl. so i answered it and it was I.M.

I.M: baby meet me at the restaurant i will be there soon i just had to take care of something first. love you.

Jeannette: ok baby i'll see you then.

and with that i hung up.

i couldnt help but smile because i knew how much he loved surprising me. so i did what he said and left to the restaurant. when i arrived at the restaurant i told them that i had a reservation. the waiter smiled and took me to my table. i started to look around but i couldn't see him. then random thought started coming to my head.

Jeannette's mind: will he show? i can't see him? i hope we won't take long.

so i waited a few seconds. minutes, when i realized that i have been waiting for 2 hours. i was so upset that i almost started crying when i heard his voice.

I.M: omg baby im so sorry i didnt think it would take this long...

Jeannette: its ok but next time be on time ok??

I.M: ok.

so there i sat and ate and enjoyed that night with my boyfriend. then i was talking to him when he suddenly stood up and went down on one knee.

I.M: Jeannette my love, will you marry me?

i didnt know what to say. i was in shock for a good 2 seconds when i answered him

Jeannette: yes......