34. My Bunjee Jumping Heart

This probably wouldn't happen in reality, like, the whole thing with Kellins legs, like doctors would know.and his physical therapy would take longer but idk who cares also listen to this song above

----
"So, how'd your legs start working again?" I say, sitting cross legged in front of Kellin on his bed. He looked so nice today, with a red and black striped shirt and black skinny jeans. He reached up and moved his hair behind his ears before sheepishly meeting his eyes to mine.

"Well, the doctors didn't know if would be forever or not, but they told me it would likely be years. But during my drug therapy, they also put me in physical therapy so I showy built it back up and even after drug therapy was over I kept going. My last day was yesterday." He paused for only a couple seconds before talking more, in typical Kellin fashion.

"OH! and I'm taking online classes to finish highschool since all this stuff happened. I won't graduate in time but it's better than no graduation at all. And I met this guy in rehab whose a meth addict like me, or was was a meth addict like I was, and we're kinda friends now, I don't know. And the food there sucked! Anyways, tell me about rehab. And tell me about.. Everything really. " he finally finished.

Through his whole spiel all I could think was how glad I was to have his rambling self back. I smiled at my momentarily before answering him. Before I could start my sentence he tilted his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" He asked because of my staring. I just smiled wider.

"You're just really cute." I took a moment to stare at him while he blushed.

"Stop, I haven't been complimented in months, I can't handle it." He said covering his face. I got a little sad at that, because it was my fault, but I shook my head and willed those thoughts away.

"Anyways, rehab was good, it helped me. Being literally locked away from drugs with no option except to get better really helped. And I can openly talk about some of the incidents that happened to me now, and we unearthed some issues I have that I never even really knew about that were probably connected to my drug use. And, I don't know, I told her somethings I've never told anyone. Ever." I paused, thinking about what happened with Sam. It still sucked, but it wasn't as bad as it used to be. I shoved away that memory for years, after it happened, I ignored it. I pretended it never happened. But now I accepted that it did happen, and it's over and done.

"Well," Kellin began, reaching over to grab my hand. I smiled and locked my eyes on his. "One day I hope to know those things too. One day, I hope to know every single thing about you."

I smiled so hard I felt like my lips were going to rip right in half. "You still want a relationship?" He titled his head and furrowed his eyebrows while nodding.

"Yes, Vic. Nothing has changed. Were you worried about that?" He said, with a slippery smooth voice filled with concern. I nodded. Following that action, with no hesitation, Kellin leaned foreword and kissed me. As cheesy as this sounds, my heart dropped to my stomach, and as if it was bungee jumping, sprang back up to my shoulders. My skin was in a frenzy, electric shocks jumping from pore to pore. I smiled into the electrifying kiss and out one of my hand on the back of his neck, keeping him there while I moved my lips against his.

My whole body was getting hot, I pushed him back onto his back and crawled on him, moving my hand to his cheek. He wasn't having any of that though, he pushed me off him, onto my knees sitting up and quickly cleared on top of me with his kegs on either side and his body flush again mine.

He started leaving  little kisses against my cheeks and neck and all over my face. I was smiling so big and I didn't even care, with my arms wrapped around him and his hands on both my cheeks, keeping me from falling over in complete content-ness.

Then he attached his lips to mine, giving me short but passionate, cute kisses over and over. We both smiled into it and I could hear him giggle a bit. Fuck. Life is so good. I'm sober, and I've got this beautiful boy on my lap kissing me, and I'm fucking happy. I'm happy.

----

Kellin walked down his sidewalk wearing a black shirt with white text saying, "polite as frick. On it with black skinny jeans. I smiled, he's so damn cute. Currently, I'm about to surprise him by taking him on a date. He thinks we're just hanging out. Little does he know. It's been a week and a half since I'd got out of rehab and we hadn't quite discussed if we were boyfriend or not, so I'm nipping that right in the butt.

But guess what y'all don't get to see the date till the next chapter BC I'm tired  and I don't feel like writing anymore today but I need to upload lol btw I have a new kellic up called broken condoms where Kellin and Vic are co,petering for a scholarship  to a college. But they're Competing together. Go look at it for. More specific description please