Chapter Four

His crying got worse as he stepped into Marks room. He couldn't believe what his dad had done to him. He opened his mouth to speak but Mark put his finger on Jackson's mouth and shushed him. "I heard what happened JackJack. Its not right for him to do that to you. He didnt consider how you feel." Jack spoke when Mark moved his finger away. The feeling of it still lingered but he needed to talk to the one person he could trust so he ignored it. "Mark I dont know what to do. I dont want the company. I've got enough to do as an idol, I dont need the company to worry about too. And on top of that Im in love with someone." Luckily Jackson couldn't see the disappointment in Mark's eyes. Mark thought Jack had enough problems without Mark confessing to him right now. it could ruin everything. Jackson waited for Mark to say something. "Well Jackson, there are a couple things you can do. You can tell your father to stuff his plans up his ass and deal with it, comply with his plans, and or tell the girl you love that you love her." Jackson blushed. "Its not a girl Mark. " Mark had not expected that to be honest and thought about it for a second before speaking again. "Well tell HIM then." He looked Mark in the eyes and Mark turned away, slightly red. "I thought he already knew. I've fallen for him so hard its ridiculous. Hes been on my mind every day for years. My happiness depends on his." Mark fought back tears but none slipped. "Well you really need to tell him then. Especially if he means that much to you. He might feel the same. You'll never know unless you tell him." Jackson moved to look into Mark's eyes. "Im trying but hes not getting what im saying at all." Jackson watched as Mark turned away again. Why did he keep doing that? It almost irked him. mark could not look him directly in the eyes. "Well, that guys an idiot if he cant pick up on it." Jackson laughed at Marks comment. "Nope hes one of the smartest people I know." Jackson was dying to say who and Mark gave him the chance. "Who is it?" Jackson pulled mark closer to him, "Its you idiot" and kissed Mark softly. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmyoppa this makes me so happy. Its so amazing to type out my very yaoi imagination. This was so cute I wanted to share it. Please enjoy as much as I do. There is more funny and cute to come.