Chapter Seven

Jackson walked down to Mark's room again all angry and in need of calming words. Well, actually just Mark's voice. that's all he needed. It was stuffy in that suit so he took off the jacket and kept walking.

When he got there Marks door was open so he just walked in. "Mark I need you." Marked walked around the corner and and Jackson stepped forward and hugged the older boy tightly. "Is something wrong Gaga?" Jackson smiled still hugging Mark. "Not anymore. As always you made everything better again." Jackson felt Marks arms wrap around him and he relished the feeling. He held on a little longer before letting go. Hed just had a brilliant idea. Him and Mark could go on vacation. "Hey Mark lets go on vacation. Just you and me. The states I think. What do you think?" Mark sat down on his desk chair. "Sure, when are we going to go?" Jackson thought for a minute. "Tomorrow?" Mark shook his head. "Day after tomorrow. Gives us time to pack and get our affairs in order."

Jackson: Sounds like a good plan. I can dig into the savings account Dad set up for me a long time ago. He's been putting large amounts of money in it every month for the last 20 years.
Mark: Good idea. Ill pack a lot so that we can be gone a long time. I know you dont want to be here any longer than you have to.

Jackson: You see right through me? How do you do it?
Mark: Magic. I'll never tell you my secret.

Jackson smiled, "Keep up the magic then my love. " and kissed his cheek. Mark grabbed his arm before he could walk away. "Where do you think you are going Gaga?" Jackson smirked. "I dont know Tuan Yien. Where am I going?" Jackson barely saw it but Mark got up quickly and pushed Jackson onto his bed. Jackson felt his face get really red. "Uh...Mark. Do you really think this is a good idea?" Mark laughed. "No you silly. I just want you to fall asleep with me. For the first time in our lives as a couple. Not as friends." Mark laid down next to Jackson and put his head on Jacksons chest. he smiled. "Were a couple now. I like that idea. I've been waiting this for a long ass time." Mark looked up at Jackson's face. Jackson just ad to say it, he had too. It was finally the right time to say it straight out. "I love you Mark Tuan."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WITH MYSELF!!!!! Im so proud of this.

Sorry for making you wait. I've had major writers block. But Im back and will give you more chapters. I Have ideas now. I know how to work work them in. YAY ^_^. I will give you another chapter soon.