Chapter 1

Half of my life ended when my sister and I was coming from this club that we normally go to on a Friday night. It was almost midnight and the street lights were starting to go out, then suddenly, two men came up to us from the dark with a knife and from the looks of them I knew their intention was to rob us. I held my sister's hand while looking at the man with the knife but his companion went behind and wrap his hand around my sister's neck. I wanted to scream but my mouth wouldn't allow it. In shock, I stood there looking and listening to my sister sobbing beside me. I closed my eye to registered what's going on but by the time I open them I saw the two men running.  Before I could even look around I was already knock out and now I'm woken up to the dark. I figured it was a room but I could hardly see a thing. I walked out into the entrance since the door of the room was opened. There was light but it wasn't bright enough to show much.

"Welcome" I heard a masculine voice said behind me.

"Who is it? Where am I? I'm not afraid of you" I shouted trying not to show how nervous I was. Of course I was nervous and afraid but I couldn't showed whoever it was that, I didn't want to seem weak.
After a few seconds I saw this tall, pale, brown hair medium built man walking towards me dress in a black suit.

"I'm Dennis, I'm not gonna hurt you, you're... Well.. Far away from home" he said looking down to the floor like he was searching for something. "But you will find out sooner or later" he assured me with a small smirk.

"I will kill you if you try anything you perv" I uttered at him trying to hold my stare to show that I wasn't joking. Then I remember my sister was with me that night "where's my sister? I swear to God I will rip you in half if you even touch her!" I wasn't a coward and even if I know I was at a disadvantage to win a fight I never back down.

"She's in another room with... " he started but was cut off when I heard my sister screaming from a room that seems to be three doors down.

I ran pass him and storm into the room. When I reached her she was curled up in a corner like a ball with a lady standing over her.

"Venice!" I shouted in fright an start running to her pushing the lady aside but she kept her balance more than I thought because she didn't even shake when I pushed her but my focus was on my sister who was crying in the corner. I hugged her holding her head close to my chest " What did you do to her?" I asked looking up at her then back at my sister that was sobbing in my hold.

"I didn't do her anything, I just came in and she started to scream like a child...humans..stupid!" She answered as she walked back to the door where the man I met before was standing.

I tried to registered what she meant by humans, I knew what humans is but I was sure that we all were humans so what did she mean? I was about to asked her when I heard my sister blew her nose in my shirt I was wearing so I bring my focus back to her "Ew! I was wearing that you know"

"I'm sorry" she giggles looking up at me. "Where are we Anna? I'm afraid?" She asked as her giggling dies down.

I didn't know how to answer her question because I didn't know where we were either. "I'm not sure Ven but I'm about to find out" looking back to the door way but no one was there anymore. "Come on follow me, I'll get us out but you gotta be strong, stop crying it only show that you are weak. If we are going to get out of here unharmed then we need to brave up" I said to her wiping the remain of the liquid substances on her face with my fingers.

****
Venice P.O.V

I hugged her and both of us stand to our feet. I know Anna was brave and never showed that she was weak so when she said that ''we need to brave up'' I knew she was talking about me but she didn't wanted me to feel bad so she used 'we'. I think all this 'bad never fear anyone' Anna started when our parents died in a car crash one night when they were coming from a function that was held by our dad's boss. We were young but we still remember when our aunt came over in the morning breaking the news to us. Anna was 13 and I was 10 at the time and although it have been six years I still miss them an I know Anna do too but she just never show it. So it was even once in my life I have to brave up, more for her than for myself. I move my straight black hair out my face with a finger and placed it  behind my ears. "Ok let's get out of this place."

We walked out the door and in the entrance where the lighten was very bad but we could see more light at the far end so we started walking towards the light trying not to make any noise with our feet.
When we reached nearby we could hear voices talking so we stop for a little trying to figure out what they were saying.

"They need time, we can't jus force this on them" a voice said from inside  the room that the entrance leads to.

"Yes we can, we don't even need there permission plus time is wasting" a feminine voice retorted."Charlie won't wait on us Dennis"

"Dad you know mom is right plus we need to start training"

"Okay, let's give them two days to think about it, you know I don't like taking people against there will"

"Dennis you need to turn them before its too late"

Anna turns to face me with a questioning look but I didn't know what to say so I shrugged my shoulders. I saw her take out that knife that she always carry around in her waist an before I know it she step out in the room holding onto my hand behind her.

****
Anna P.O.V

"No one move! I swear I will slice you in two if u come any closer" as I start to step back with Venice to the door that was couple feet from us.

"Child put that thing done before you hurt yourself" said the same man that I met earlier since night or day which ever one it was.

In the room I saw three other persons, the woman that was standing over Venice minutes ago an two boys, one look around my age and the other one little younger than him but my focus was on the man because he looked more stronger than the rest. There skins were little paler than most people. They more like sick patients than okay people but all I wanted to do was to get out of here an back home in my bed with Venice in her room so I stick the knife out more to cut or stab anyone if they came any closer.

Okay guys so you met Venice and Anna. 😊 will they get away or will they die? Let's find out...
And please guys don't plagiarize my book, it's not nice to steal what's not yours remember to comment and vote😊😊

Picture is Chris Hemsworth but I'm using it as Dennis.

IG:Cherriane_martin

All rights reserved.