twenty

Minseok and Jongdae were happy, to say the least. They haven't gotten into a fight for a few weeks, and it seemed as if Jongdae grew out of his depression...

But did he?

• • •

"Jongie!" Minseok woke up, looking beside him, as he shot forward to hug Jongdae, but flew off the side of the bed. "Owie..." he said, rubbing his head. He peeked up on the bed.

Looking for Jongdae, Minseok laid his head down on his left cheek, noticing a sticky stain.
"It's probably just dried water," he shrugged.
Looking, back up at the bed, Jongdae was still nowhere to be seen. "Hehas to be somewhere," Minseok reassured himself, "I'm sure of it."

The small boy ran downstairs; there were moving boxes, and broken dishes. The lights were turned off, so Minseok headed over to turn the lights back on; which didn't work,
the switch was supposedly rigged, the room still all dark.

He sighed, heading outside. "Hello?! Has any one seen a boy with curly brown hair! He lives here... still... I hope." Minseok got no reply. "I figured," he murmured, heading back inside.

He walked backwards carelessly, hitting his back on the wall as he slid down it. "Maybe I
could send him a message..." Minseok said, grabbing out his phone and texting Jongdae:

Minseok: jongdae?
Minseok: where are you?
Minseok: im scared. i need you right now.
Minseok: i don't want to have to go through this... again.
Minseok: jongie please!! i just want to hug you. and cuddle up to you and watch ponyo.

Jongdae: typing...

The typing bubble soon disappeared, Minseok sighed, his eyes filling with tears. He then just began to cry. And he cried, and he cried. And he thought the fighting was over. The pain was over. But just as expected... Jongdae left. And this time Minseok had a feeling that he wasn't coming back.

• • •

It's been months. The summer full of love and fun that Minseok had wished to have with his caring boyfriend, had all disappeared, and the boy, who went by the name of Kim Jongdae, had disappeared with it. Gone. Forever. And really, nobody knew where he went. It was just that after all those months without Jongdae, Minseok had completely forgotten about him.

And it was certain that Jongdae forgot about him too.

• • •

8 months later...

"Haha, you looked so funny back then!" Minseok cried, laughing, Baekhyun showing
him his grade eighth pictures from years ago.

"Oh, and this is Jongdae! Remember you and him used to have a thing?" Baekhyun asked.

Minseok inspected the photo carefully, then shrugged. "Jongdae? I don't really remember anyone named Jongdae." he replied, making Baekhyun's eyes widened. "Uhh, yes you do. He was your boyfriend! He gave you this ring right here! On your finger!" Baekhyun said, pointing at Minseok's index finger. "This?" he asked. "Yeah, that!" Baekhyun cried. "No, my mother gave me this awhile ago." Minseok declared. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "How do you not remember him? You guys were like... the unbreakable power couple everyone in the school dreamed of!" Baekhyun whimsied.

Minseok smiled. "Baekhyun, I've never had a boyfriend before," he giggled a bit, noticing the younger was going crazy. "HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!" Baekhyun screamed, arching his brows.

Minseok's eyes widened. "Omo, chill, Baek. I think I can remember if I've ever dated some one before, okay?" Minseok matured since, as awhile ago he acted almost exactly like a baby.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes a bit, taking a sip from his milkshake. "Ok. Whatever ya say."

• • •

this chapter was kinda short but like so saddddd minseok forgot about him wae

the next chapter is kinda gonna be like what happened to jongdae and where he is rn okii

bye hoes