tie a noose your highness

Just want to say again that most of Imagines won't follow the plot of The 100 show or the books :) Some situations probably never happened and I just created it <3 

I pick up the last fallen article of clothing and take a deep breath, I had accidentally dropped a pile of clothes. After the biological war fare the grounders gave Murphy I was in charge of washing the clothes of the delinquents that had passed.

I had gotten over the sickness a couple days ago, I think there is only a handful of people left. They were up and moving around though.

I hear muffling sounds from the last level and I furrow my eyebrows. Maybe someone was coughing up blood again. I quickly jump down the latter. But what was happening was far from that. I cover my mouth to quiet my screams. Murphy had a bag over Myles head, suffocating him. I turn around and go up the latter again. I come down the latter again. I make my foot steps loud, signaling I was coming down. I act as normal as possible. Once I turn around I see Murphy standing over Myles still, the bag gone.

"He stopped breathing, I was trying to help him." Murphy stammers. I nod my head and walk over to him. I place my hand under Myles neck looking for a pulse. Myles was dead. Murphy had murdered him.

"Did you uh- seen what happened?" I ask, taking a step back. Murphy shakes his head no, I nod again. "Let me go get Bellamy." My voice breathy. Something changes in Murphy's eyes and shakes his head no again. I run to the table and pick up a walkie. I shove it in the back of my pants and turn it on, unnoticed. I act like i picked up a white cloth and drape it over the now dead boys head.

My eyes land on a gun a couple feet away, Murphy follows my stare and jumps to the gun getting it first. I stand up, raising my hands in surrender. "I knew you saw, You can't tell Bellamy!" Murphy shouts.

"Can't tell Bellamy what?" Bellamy's voice breaks through the walkie, Murphy's eyes go wide and I reach around my back pressing down the button. "Murphy killed Myles and he has a gun." I quickly yell, hoping he heard me.

Murphy brings the gun down and knocks it over my head. I fall hard on the ground and hold my head. I hear the dropship door start to shut. "No! Bellamy!" I try to yell. Jasper comes down the second level and jumps to the ground. "Jasper get down." I yell to him. I stand up and jump in front of him.

Murphy shoots fast. A bullet rips through the air hitting the ground. I push him to the ground and stand in front of Murphy.

"Y/N what was that? Did he shoot you?" Bellamy's panicked voice rings through the device. I look as Jasper and sigh in relief when I see that he was unharmed. I bring the walkie close my lips and talk to Bellamy, "He didn't hit  anyone, Jasper is here with me. Try to get-" Murphy rips the walkie from my hands and kicks me in the stomach. I gasp for air, feeling as if I had none at the moment.

    "If your try to be a hero Bellamy everyone dies, that means Y/N." Murphy taunts Bellamy.

  Once I'm able to breath again I look over to Jasper, "Stay down okay?" I whisper to him. He nods, fear evident in his eyes. I avert my eyes back to Murphy and stand up when I realize his back was turned to me. I glance around the room looking for any kind of weapon. My eyes catch a makeshift knife and I stick it up my sleeve. Murphy turns around and smirks.

   "Looks like your boy has made a trade." Murphy smiles. I furrow my eyes in confusion. Murphy strides over to me and pushes me to the ground. The knife flies from my sleeve, landing in front of Murphy. He raises his eye brow and stares down at it. Murphy kicks the knife to the other side of the dropship and reaches for some rope.

    Murphy ties my hands and feet and ties my hands to the dropship seat buckle. Murphy walks to the dropship door, pulling the lever down. Opening the door. What is he doing? Surrendering? Trade...

   Bellamy was going to trade himself for Jasper and I? I watch as Bellamy walks in, hands up showing no weapons. Murphy picks Jasper up and throws him out of the dropship and shuts the door. Trapping all of us here together. "You said you would let her go!" Bellamy shouts at Murphy. So he really did offer a trade.

    "Did you really think I would let Y/N go? Why would I kill the king and let the queen live? There's no sense in that. Y/N can lead those kids out there just as good as you Bellamy. But, with both of you dead....I can lead those stupid delinquents." Murphy's voice was cold as ice. Bellamy looks over at me and his eyes immediately soften.

    "If you want me to apologize Murphy I will, I'm sorry." Bellamy tries to reason with him. Murphy laughs and waves the gun around, pointing it towards me. "I want you to feel the pain I felt when you hung me, then I want you to die." Murphy smirks. His eyes never leaving Bellamy's.

    "Murphy this is crazy, do you really think you'll get away with this?" I yell at him, stupid of him to not gag me.. Murphy's eyes land on mine and his smile only grows. He points his gun at Bellamy, "Don't move Blake or I'll kill her." He growls. He stalks over to me and cuts the rope that ties me to the chair. He drags me over to where Bellamy stands and chuckles.

  "The king and queen together at last. Tell me, how does it feel to die Y/N?" Murphy spits, before I could answer he points the gun at me and shoots. I fall to the ground waiting for the pain. Murphy missed.

   I don't get up, if Murphy thought I was dead that might give me and advantage. Bellamy's cries pull me from my thoughts. Was he crying over me? "Pick up that rope there and tie and noose your highness." Murphy barks at Bellamy. My body faced the ground so I could only listen. I heard shuffling and Murphy speaks again. "Good, now throw it over the railing and step on this stool." I hear the scratching of the floor from the stool as he kicks it toward Bell. Bellamy's foots steps stepping on the stool cause me to panic. He wasn't going to fight back? Why would he follow Murphy's orders?!

I hear the rope being tied to the railing and I try not cry. I need to wait for the perfect timing. But when Murphy said these next words I almost lost it, "Put the rope around your neck." I hear Bellamy sniffle, from crying.

  I bite my tongue hard. Slowly I turn my head and tears build up in my eyes. The sight alone made me want to kill Murphy myself. Bellamy stood on a stool and was holding the rope that was around his neck. One kick of the stool and he would be gone. Bellamy would be dead. His eyes now bloodshot red.

   The sound of the stool flying to the wall made me jump in surprise. Bellamy's gasps for air make me jump up completely. I hear a yelp from under the dropship, Murphy notices it too and shoots all over the floor. I look over at  Bellamy and scream, his body was thrashing around trying to find anything to stand on. The doors to the dropship open and Murphy takes off up the latter.

    Quickly, I grab the makeshift knife that was on the ground and cut the rope that held a now limp Bellamy. Once I cut away the rope his body falls to the ground. His head head landing in my lap. "Bellamy? Can you hear me? Please breath!" I cry. I was not going to lose him.

  Bellamy's eye open and he gasps for air. "That's it babe, breath." I calm him. He stares at me for a minuet before standing up, his eyes go dark. He was furious. "Murphy!" He shouts, his voice very hoarse. A loud bang shakes the dropship and Bellamy bangs on the door to the second level. After numerous hits he finally breaks it open. I follow him up the stairs and cough from the smoke. More people file into the dropship. A huge hole in the side of the dropship was caused by gunpowder, caused by Murphy. What a dramatic exit.

   "Are we going to go after him?" Jasper ask, startling me. "Grounders will get to him before we would." I answer him. At the sound of my voice Bellamy turns around. Fully noticing I never really died. He engulfs me in a hug. "I though he shot you?" Bellamy mumbles. He pulls away from me and looks me head to toe for a wound. 

I laugh and shake my head, "Murphy missed." Bellamy pulls me into another hug and softly speaks.

"Thanks god, I don't think this king could live without his queen."

I'm trying to update everyday :)