A bonding moment

'Bella pov.'
"Uncle Hide this is hard!" I complain as I power down my cannons.

"Prowl isn't very good at hitting moving targets either. Mabye you're meant to be a sniper." He suggests.

"I guess. Let's call it a day yeah?" I ask as I flutter my optics.

"I don't know." He says.

"Lennox told me he got some more of that 'special lotion' you love so much." I tell him.

"Class dismissed!" He shouts before transforming and driving off.

"Hey Bella." Epps calls as I walk out of the shooting range.

"Epps hey!" I greet as I change to my human form. We fist bump and he shuffles his feet awkwardly.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." He says before taking my arm gently and leasing me away from the other soldiers.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he looks around nervously.

"Well...it's big. Like, you might want to sit down." He says.

"Are you dying?!" I gasp.

"No! No. Well um, you know how Sam, Lennox, and I have all had contact with the shards from the Cube?" He asks.

"Yeah, you all freaked out and got tons of Cybertronian knowledge forced into your brains." I say as I cock my head to the side.

"Well Ratchet was giving me my regular check up and he noticed something that wouldn't have been possible without the Cube coming into contact with me." Epps says as he runs the back of his neck.

"Epps you're scaring me. Are you sick or something? My creators won't take that well." I say as I furrow my brow at him.

"I'm carrying a sparkling." He blurts. I blink a couple times before shrieking.

"Ah! Oh my god. I'm gonna be a-" Epps covers my mouth and I giggle wildly.

"Not so loud! I don't want your creators to find out yet." He says frantically.

"Why? This is great." I say excitedly.

"What if they're mad?" He asks while he looks at his feet.

"They won't be. I'll get a couple of the others to help plan a big reveal for them. They'll be so happy!" I swear as I grab his hands between mine.

"Alright. I don't really feel like telling anyone so I'll let you do it for me. Big sister." He says with a wink. I squeal and nod.

"I'll start planning now." I say before running off. I spot Sam and Leah and clap.

"Sam Leah Sam Leah Sam Le-" Leah covers my mouth with an eye roll.

"Use your words." She says before removing her hand.

"I'm gonna be a big sister." I whisper shout.

"Explain." Sam says. I explain Epps theory about the Cube shards and the plans for the party.

"Bee and I can have kids?" Sam whispers to himself.

"That's great Sam. I'm happy for you." Leah says with a sad smile. I look down and feel guilty at shoving this in Leah's face.

"I'm sorry Lee Lee. I forgot about the whole werewolf thing for a moment." I apologize.

"No, I'm happy for them. I swear. I just wish I could give Sunny and Sides sparklings. They'd be amazing sires." She sighs. I nod and rub her back soothingly.

"Well we'll help plan the party. Bee is gonna flip!" Sam says before walking off.

"I'll tell Sunny and Sides." Leah tells me as we part ways. I walk towards the Autobot part of base and shiver slightly at the cold. I rush inside and sigh as I'm enveloped by heat. I wave to several Autobots as I walk down the hall and smile when I reach my destination. I code open the door and smile at the sight of Optimus pouring over some data pads. I change to my Cybertronian form and walk beside the desk.

"Hello my spark." He mumbles as he pulls me into his lap. I giggle and press our lipplates together.

"I have the most amazing news." I whisper to him.

"Do you? Please tell me my love." He whispers back. I lean close to his helm and whisper my news to him. His optics widen and he pulls back to stare at me.

"Congratulations. Prowl and Jazz must be ecstatic." He says with a smile.

"That's the thing. Epps wants my help to tell them and we're planning a party to tell them." I tell him as I cuddle into his chest plates.

"Very well. I'm sure everyone will be willing to help." Optimus says.

"Yeah. But for now, you promised me some alone time my spark." I whisper as I pull him out of the chair.

"I suppose I did." Optimus says as he locks the door. I love my life.

*The next day*

"Sunny, Sides raise the banner just a little bit higher." I order their holoforms as I tap my pen on my clipboard. I'm wearing my nicest outfit, black dress pants and a red silk button up with sapphire earings and a matching necklace. My hair is pulled up into a bun and I'm wearing scarlet red lipstick and mascara.

"How's this Bells?" Sunny asks as he stands on his tippy toes to raise the banner.

"Perfect. Go and take a break, but make it quick, they'll be here soon." I say with a nod. They scamper off to find Leah and I smile when Sam and Bee walk in, the latter carrying a box.

"Did you get it?" I ask with a huge grin.

"We got it." Sam smirks as he opens the box. Inside sits a huge cake that says 'Congratulations' with two small frosting designs of sparklings.

"Perfect. Thanks guys." I say before they walk off to set the cake down.

"It's coming together nicely my spark." Optimus says as he walks up to me in his holoform. He's wearing a blue and red button up with black slacks and loafers. His shoulder length hair is pulled into a short and neat ponytail and his eyes are a glowing blue.

"You look perfect my spark." I say as I give him a short kiss.

"You as well." He says as he wraps his arms around me. Everyone jumps when Ironhide and Will throw the door open and rush in.

"They're coming!" Will whisper shouts. Everyone gets in their place and Leah hits the lights.

"I thought you said Optimus wanted to see us?" Sire's voice echoes from outside.

"He does." Epps says as he opens the door. Leah turns the lights on and we all jump up.

"Surprise!" Sire and Carrier's eyes drift to the banner and they both gasp. Carrier laughs and swings Epps into his arms while Sire faints. I walk over and fan his holoform as Carrier celebrates.

"I told you they would be happy." I tell Epps with a big smile.

"I shouldn't have doubted you." He says as Carrier shakes Sire awake.

"No you shouldn't." I say as Optimus takes me into his arms. Epps is pulled away by Sire and Carrier and I look up at my bondmate.

"I will never doubt you my love." He murmurs to me.

"You better not." I order as I poke his chest. He smiles and we turn to watch our family celebrate. This is a good life.