//Black Out//

Third person POV

Why today of all days did the power have to go out. Pidge thought as the light from her computer was the only thing lighting up the lions hanger,

Mean while in the kitchen

Shiro's POV

Keith and I had just walked into the kitchen after training seeing lance and hunk, hunk being the one making the food while lance sat at the table when the lights suddenly go out"what th-"I started to say before lance interrupted me. "AHHHH IM BLIND" he screamed "your not blind lance the power went out" Keith told him crossing his arm looking at lance. Hunk being the quietest right now noticed that pidge was missing and started to over react" uh has anyone seen pidge! What if someone turned off the power and took her! W-what if she's lost!"

"Hunk calm down Pidge is a smart girl she can find her way out, but we should go find her."

"Isn't Pidge always with the lions at this time." Keith asked.

"Yeah, let's split up so we can check the castle faster, make sure you keep in contact if you either find her or if you find out who turned the power out got it."

"Got it." They say in unison.

I look to see lance and Keith going in the same direction not fighting for once and hunk stayed in the kitchen just in case Pidge found her way to him.

I use my prosthetic arm/ hand to make a light source so I could see where I was running.

Pidge's POV

I sign laying back, sitting back up after feeling something cold against my back. I reach back and feel the ground and let's out a shaky breath.

"Ha, the ground is just cold nothing to worry about."

I look over at the door seeing something purple running by making me stand up getting my bayart out so I could run after the light.

As I chase after the glowing purple light I take a sharp turn and wraps my legs around the intruders waist plunging us both to the ground.

"Who are you!" I ask it.

Before being over powered and now pinned down by the intruder.

"No who are you!" he asked me.

I then realized that I know his voice for my life making me blush a bit. Thank god it was dark in the hallways.

"Shiro? Is that you?" I ask him.

"Pidge?"he asked not letting up his grip on my wrists.

"Um shiro?"

"Yeah Pidge."

"You mind letting me go your hurting my wrists."

He let's go of my wrist. "Oh sorry pidge. I thought you were the person who turned the power off."

He then gets up off the ground. Holding his hand down to me.

"I thought the same as you." I laugh bit grabbing his hand, trying the hide the pain coming from my left ankle.

"Pidge are you alright" shiro asked worried laced in his voice.

He must of heard my grunt while he helped me up.....oops.

"Yeah, why would I be shiro."

"I heard you grunt a bit while you got up" he then grabs my shoulders looking me in my eyes.

"Where are you hurt Pidge."

I sign softly not liking to lie to him I told him.

"My ankle I must have twisted it when I took that sharp turn to jump on you."

Before I could even say I was sorry he picks me up bridal style. Carrying me off to what I can assume was the kitchen.

He set me down on the counter leaving me for a couple of minutes.

I play with the bottom of my shirt as I wait.

I start to hear noises coming towards the kitchen making me start to freak out. Silently.

(Hahah cliff hangers already please dont hate on me this is my first fan fiction so be easy 😟😟😟)