//Passion//

Pidge's/Katie's POV

I wake up to a pain in my thighs. I grunt softly and sitting up enough so Shiro's arm falls off of my waist.

I get off of my bed and pulled on a new pair of panties and bra then grabbing Shiro's shirt pulling it on as I grab some clothes so I could take a shower.

I looked back at shiros sleeping form and smiles lightly. I opened my door slightly looking around before running to the bathroom and closes the door, locking it.

I signed a bit as I twisted the nobs to get warm water running. Once the water was warm I stepped in relaxing as the warm water hit my cold skin.

Apparently I was to into my thoughts for me not to hear shiro open and close the door and locking it again before stepping into the shower with me.

I felt his warm hands touch my hips making me jump out of surprise and look back at him."oh my god shiro don't scare me like that!" I told him my face turning red.

"Sorry love I thought you heard me come in."he whispered into my ear while rubbing circles on my hip bones.

I relax slowly and closes my eyes again letting the warm water fall against my face.

Once we were done in the shower we both dried off and pulled on our normal clothes it was a bit hard for me cause I was still trying to get used to my prosthetic arm.

We both headed to the kitchen to see what hunk had cooked us for breakfast when we got there it was only Allura at the table.

"Allura where is everyong?"I ask softly looking at her closely.

"No Pidge I'm not alright everyone has gone missing its just us three."she tells us and I instantly freeze is my spot my whole body feeling hot.

I start to scream out in pain holding my right arm as my body refuses to let anything take over my mind again. I feel my body fall against Shiro's his arms instantly around me watching me closely.

Suddenly everything goes fussy the pain becoming to much for me. I saw hunks yellow mustard suit, keiths firey red suit, and finally lances sea blue suit. Than everything went black my body going limp against Shiro's.

Shiro's POV

I held Katie's limp body close to mine glaring at everyone."what is wrong with you all you scared her!?"I yelled at them my eyes darkly glaring at them.

"Shiro calm down we needed her to pass out so we can work on her arm to get the chip out."Allura assured me. I sign softly and tries to relax.

I gently pick up her limp body and walks to the main hall gently setting her on the couch."and how are we supposed to do this exactly without her waking up?"

"Thats where I come in shiro."hunk said coming up to me."I have an idea."

(Sorry guys I just went back to school three weeks ago and i dont have time to really make my chapters but I'll still try but it might take a while please be patient with me.)