2

It was time for the female races. Yuju was lined up and Gfriend were doing their best to cheer her on along with the buddies. Noone really knew if she was gonna win as they had never seen her play sports before. But gfriend were quite confident.

"Prepare your mouth Jin-shi."

"Awh, who knows maybe it will be you who will be preparing yourself."

"Stop bickering you two. Why are you both so childish." Namjoon spoke up as he face palmed.

"It's not childish when I'm right. And that's most of the time." Sowon said

"Well I'm always right. I'm older than you."

"Yah-"

The whistle blew and the contestants started the race. The cheering got fierce as they saw how fast Yuju ran. Jungkook and Jimin who were in the sidelines too were quite amazed.

"Woah"
It was no surprise when she won. Sowon gave a smug look to Jin and went along with the rest of the members to give a group hug. Jin was left with his mouth hanging open.  Namjoon who saw this commented "don't worry hyung. We have yet to see the other events."

It was time for the female wrestling match wherein Yerin was the participant from gfriend. Also known as red ginseng, she was the energy of the group.

Within a matter of moments Yerin took her opponent down and brought victory.

"What the heck? Is she the female hulk or something? She is so strong!" Taehyung exclaimed in wonder.

Opponent after opponemt was defeated as Yerin won the final round leaving Taehyung's mouth agape.

"Is it bad to say that she is slowly becoming my ideal type?" Taehyung said.

"Yah. How could you say that? Do you have no care for my feelings? What about that intimate kiss we shared in rookie king? Was that just a game to you?" Jhope said with mock tears running down his face.

"Ugh hyung. That was the most disgusting first kiss I ever had."

"Yah. You are lucky you even had a first kiss. Who would want to kiss you huh?" Jimin butted in to save his Hyung.

"This is why I like Jimin more than you. I'm leaving." Jhope walked away with sass.

Unfortunately for gfriend they couldn't win the relay race whereas Yuju was able to win the other races. It was now time for an extra addition to the event. Tug of war.

"Let's see if you win this. If you do then I will zip my lips." Jin said.

"We will. Two of our strongest members are going to compete."

Yuju and Yerin went up against exid's LE and Hani. It was intense as soon as the whistle sounded there was fervent pulling and both teams had no intention of letting go of the rope no matter how much their hands hurt or burned. Finally with a final tug from yuju the other team crossed the boundary and they were declared the winner.

As the game progressed and gfriend were up against the last group for the position in the finals, the crowd was tense. Yuju's hands started to hurt and she felt her head throbbing.

"Are you alright Yuju?"

"I'm fine unnie. Let's just finish this up already. I want to go home."

"Yeah."

The whistle sounded once more and the cheers echoed throughout the venue shaking the atmosphere with an aura that sent adrenaline coursing through the players veins and gossebumps to appear on the skin. The competition was tough and Yuju's vision was starting to blur. But being a person of perseverence she held on and didn't let go. With a grunt she and Yerin put all the force and tugged their opponents across the boundary. The crowd was in uproar. Gfriend had won the tug of war.