Extended Description

(A/N yay another story, sorry I couldn't hold this one back. I will try to finish the next Chapter in Percy Jackson no longer Exists as quickly as possible. Sorry for not being active for so long I am on holiday but I've been procrastinating the most I ever have soooo yeah, see ya)

Jack (OC character not Captain Jack Sparrow) is no ordinary kid.

His whole life he's been living on the streets of port royal with no parents and no friends.

Life is hard for Jack but he has learnt many skills over the years. He is a skilled pickpocket, great thief and has become quite handy with the sword he stole from a blacksmith.

He was 15 when the town went under siege due to the Black Pearl. He always wanted to be out at sea and leave the town behind him. When he is taken captive on the Black Pearl and forced to do chores the crew won't, he learnt how to do many things on the ship and how to sail. To be honest he loved it, but the way he was treated for those two days made him anxious to get away. He wasn't the only captive though. He heard that they had kidnapped someone by the the name of Elizabeth Turner. She was lucky, for some reason she was given some hospitality. He knew no Elizabeth apart from the governor's daughter, spoilt brat she was, so he didn't think it significant.

One night he heard screaming on deck, he peaked up to find the governor's daughter being thrown around by living skeletons, that was enough for him. That night he stole a long boat and rowed off into the unknown. Guess where he ended up, Tortuga. That is where things got interesting.

Captain Jack Sparrow was no ordinary pirate. He was the best and worst of them all at the same time. Getting caught way more often than much, but always escaping to go on some crazed adventure. He wasn't like most pirates, he cared more about his ship then gold or jewels. Time and time again he'd gone to great lengths to recover his ship, even passing up immortality.

But now he was stuck. Stuck drinking in Tortuga with his ship in a bottle and not knowing how to get it out. His first plan, well that was more of a joke than anything. Second, failed. Third, disaster. Fourth, lost him an eyebrow. Fifth, well that was more of a plan to regrow his eyebrow. Sixth, well he'd given up by then.

One drunken night he came across a boy roundabout 16/17 who said he knew a way to get his ship out. That was when it got interesting.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARNING I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS APART
FROM MY OCs SO DONT ASK ME TO DO THIS EVERY
CHAPTER PLEASE, GOT IT, GOOD, LETS GET GOING
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw this story starts with Jack's view of the siege and his journey to Tortuga
But I will be quick on getting to the actual adventure.

So hope you like this book and I will try to update this along with, Percy Jackson no Longer Exists as much  as possible

Tiger out