~ Why We Avoid Recording Outside ~

It was a beautiful day outside, and Rouge thanked the fandom gods for the great weather, if it had been anything else, everyone would be bitching and whining.

The entire cast were either sitting on a fairly large picnic blanket, outdoor chairs or playing down at the bottom of the hills (mostly the bunny kids and Felix).

Snow, Hailey and Rouge were talking at the top of one of the hills of the field that Hailey had suggested for the filming and a later photoshoot.

"How'd you find this area, it's great and open!" Snow asked Hailey, who was sipping a travel mug filled with tea.

"I live right there Snow, thought that it'd save everyone time spending so many hours and calls to find a rent an area.." Hailey explained, pointing to a fairly large house not too far away that hid behind a row of large pine trees.

Snow and Rouge looked over to see what Hailey was talking about.

"Oh, didn't see that there."

"That would explain why you warned everyone about the gopher holes, well except Mugs when he made that comment about the birds or something." Rouge added, stirring a coffee straw in her cup of coffee beverage.

Hailey grumbled at the mention of the event, "I freaking hate Magpies, he shouldn't jinx them coming here during recording."

Snow laughed, "Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

"Jinxed it now." Rouge remarked, before noticing the cast were lollygagging on the hills.

"ALRIGHT YOU LAZY ASSES! GET READY FOR YOUR SCENES BEFORE I FORCE YOU DOWN ONE OF THESE GOPHER HOLES!" Rouge yelled, an echo bouncing off the hills.

Everyone who were supposed to be on the nearing scene, rushed from their spots and to the equipment and set up.

"Do you think the neighbours heard that?" Snow whispered to Hailey.

"Oh they did." Hailey chuckled, before noticing something black and white in the nearby trees.

She tensed up at the sight, "Oh god...."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not Long Later
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After shooting the first few scenes, everyone was taking a break. Good thing there were outdoor tables set up with food, because the cast and staff happily helped themselves in the food and juice.

Looking over to the side, Felix, Bendy and Boris saw Hailey death glaring at the trees.
They looked at eachother in confusion before approaching her.

"What's wrong Hails?" Felix questioned her.

Hailey pouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest, "Those stupid magpies are grouping and some are singing, are you not hearing them?" She grumbled in annoyance.

Felix looked at her in confusion, "Not really, but what's wrong with them?"

Hailey looked at Felix with intensity, "Don'tstartthiswithmeIvedeltwiththeselittlebitchessinceforevertheyareannoyinghell,sodon'ttellmeotherwiseLexy."

Felix slowly backed away and nervously speed walked toward Oswald.

(That's right, go hide behind your bunny boyfriend)

Bendy and Boris chuckled at her attitude.

"You gonna be okay, Hailey?" Boris asked, handing her a chocolate chip cookie.

Hailey pouted and took the cookie, "Thanks, I'll try and live."

"That's the spirit." Bendy joked, playfully nudging Hailey with his elbow.

Hailey rolled her eyes at his and playfully pushed him and Boris toward the set up, "Yeah, yeah, get ready for your scene, before Miss Rouge gets mad at you." She said, ushering the two.

The duo laughed and did as she said, quickly shuffled down the hill and to the set up.

Then the sound of magpies chirping made Hailey tense up and whip her body to the direction of the hellish sound. She gritted her teeth in anger and annoyance.

"Keep it cool, keep it cool, keep it cool." Hailey whispered to herself, letting out a breath of air.

A few moments of enduring the birds' singing, and Mugman and Cuphead chose to stand by the short girl.

"You freaking jinx it Mugsters." Hailey grumbled in annoyance.

Mugman smirked, "From what I was told, I wasn't the only one." He remarked.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Hailey added, raising her eyebrows at him.

Mugman couldn't conceal his sly grin, "N-no?" He lied, attempting not to laugh.

Cuphead scratched the back of his head, "Man those birds do get annoying." He stated.

Hailey nodded her head in agreement, "Damn I hate them."

Suddenly a whole bunch more magpies had flown overhead and joined the already present group of birds in the trees.

"Mother of..." Hailey started, but as the chorused sounds of magpies chirping had gotten Hailey at the end of her sanity.

She picked up a rock and threw it in the direction of the trees, it hit the middle of one of the trees, but the birds seemed unfazed.

"CUP! MUG! SHOOT THE DAMN THING WITH YOUR LAZER FINGER THINGS!" Hailey shouted in frustration.

"You know that they aren't-" Mugs was about to reply, but was stopped mid sentence by Hailey.

"THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOOD FOR?!"

------------------
All in all, everyone now knows that them outside scenes would be recorded without the vocal/acting coach. Oopsies.