Chapter 15

Niall's POV

When I woke up I was on the couch. I looked around and saw Louis and Harry gone, so I got up and went into the kitchen and saw Harry washing a spoon and Louis watching him. I went to a cabinet and took out a bowel and made myself some cereal. Once I had finished my bowel I went to the bathroom. I just pulled my zipper down when my phone went off. I took it out my pocket and looked at it, it was a text from my mum.

Where are you, sweetheart? -Mum

Liams house. I'll b home 2night- Niall

Use real words Niall, people will start to think your ignorant with that type of text language- Mum

Love you too mum. Bye- Niall

I was about to put my phone away when I realized I took a video last night. I clicked on it and watched it. It was the video of Harry and Louis getting down and dirty. Then it showed Louis running out. Then everything came back to me. Taking the video, the running out, the crying, the falling asleep on the couch. I have to show one of them this video and have them explain. I decided to show Harry since he wasn't as drunk and is more likely to remember this and he isn't stubborn like Louis and make up some bullshit excuse like 'You totally edited that' even though we both know I wouldn't be able to do that even if I tried.

I walked out of the bathroom trying to keep calm, and probably failing. I walked into the kitchen and told Harry to come with me and he obliged. When went back into the bathroom and I sat him down on the toilet while I sat on the counter.

"Yes?" He asked with a polite smile.

"Watch this." I said handing him my phone. He looked confused but pressed play and I watched it over his shoulder. As the video went on his cheeks got redder and his eyes got wider. When it came to the end though, the same upset looked washed over his features, then.... realization? I was confused to why that and was about to get up and comfort him and ask him what he realized when I felt something tight in my pants. I looked down and saw a huge tent in my pants. After watching the video two times I finally paid full attention this time and got turned on. How do I explain this to Harry!? I quickly took a hand towel and put it on my lap very 'casually'.   

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked Harry and he looked up at me for a second before nodding.

"It's a lot to explain."

"I got time." I smiled at him and he took a deep breathe before starting.

"Well, I like Louis. I've liked him since I first laid eyes on him. And yes, even when he bullied me. He's just so, cute, adorable, hot, sexy, and that's just the outside. On the inside he's funny, nice, outgoing, energetic, and just fun to be around. I really like him and he just ran away frim me after we kissed. That was like the second time-,"

"What? Second time?" I asked Harry astounded. They kissed twice!?

"Yeah, but just like last night, we were drunk."

"Oh. Well Harry if you ever have problems with Louis, you can always talk to me. You know that right? I'd never tell anyone anything you said." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Nialler." Harry said as he got up and hugged me. I was a bit shocked and tense at first but I ended up hugging him back. I don't really hug people.

"No, problem." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Hey, are you guys taking a massive shit together or-" The door opened to reveal Louis with a shocked look on his face and he was soon glaring at me. I gave him a confused look before letting go of Harry. He smiled at me then at Louis, who's features immediately softened. Harry walked out the room and Louis followed but not before shooting me a glare first. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Hormonal teenager.

I walked into the living room and saw that everyone woke up. Liam seemed to have been just waking up and he stretched making his shirt ride up a bit revealing some of his skin and I stared for a second before realizing he was my friend, who was a guy. I sighed and was about to walk into the kitchen when I realized the bulge in my pants grew. I internally groaned and quickly walked to the bathroom.