Chapter 23

Louis' POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of running. I groaned and sat up realizing it was my sisters. They were running around the house yelling, "Pancakes!" I groaned then laid back down. When the smell of pancakes and bacon entered my room I sat back up and swung my legs over the bedside before getting up and stretching,

I walked down the stairs and saw my mum cooking breakfast with, my step-dad, Mark at the table drinking coffee and the twins were on the floor playing with their Barbie Dolls. I walked into the kitchen and sat across from my dad and said, "Morning." To all of them. They all said 'morning' back before Lottie and Fiz walked out from the hallway.

"Morning." They said, "Louis I noticed you came home late last night." Lottie said as she sat down and mum already put the plates down so everyone was at the table eating.

"Yeah, you almost missed curfew." Fizzy said.

"Where'd you go?" Daisy asked.

"Yeah, where'd you go Lou?" Phoebe asked.

"Yeah." Mark said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Were you with your significant other?" Lottie asked feigning surprise and I blushed a bit and stuffed my mouth with pancake not answering her.

"BooBear!," Mum exclaimed, "What's her name?" She asked and I frowned.

"Uh.. mum." I started.

"Yes, Boo?" She asked the smile not leaving her face.

"It's not a girl." I said and both my parents gasped along with the twins, but I think they were just mimicking my parents.

"Your-your gay?" Mark asked.

"Yeah are you? You never told us." Fizzy asked.

"You knew?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, we walked in on them." Lottie explained and I face palmed. She made it sound so dirty.

"Oh my god!" My mum exclaimed.

"We were just kissing! Fully dressed! She worded it wrong." I explained.

"Oh," Mum and Mark both sighed in relief, "So, you're gay?"

"No." I said simply.

"Bi?" Fiz asked.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"Pan?" Lottie asked.

"Nuh uh." I said shaking my head.

"Then what are you?" Mark asked.

"I'm gay for him." I said and my mum and the girls 'awed'. I'm pretty sure the twins were just mimicking again because I doubt they actually know what we're talking about.

"Who is he?" Mum asked.

"Harry." I said smiling to myself picturing the curly haired lad I could call mine.

"Harry!" The twins exclaimed in unison, "I like Harry." Phoebe stated and Daisy nodded, agreeing with her twin.

"Who's Harry?" Mark asked.

"A friend of mine. He's come over a few times, you've just never seen him before." I explained and Mark nodded, "So you guys are okay with me dating a guy?" I asked just to be sure.

My parents shared a look and said in unison, "Love is love."

Harry's POV

"Dad!" Gemma and I exclaimed when my dad un-expectantly walked through the door.

"Kiddos!" He exclaimed back, "I'm back! Is your mum home?"

"No, she's at work."

"Oh, what's that?" He asked looking at the money on the table. Gemma and I were just counting the money we made so far so we could see how much we have left to make.

"Well, mum is always filling in for people when they're sick and then gets home later or goes to work earlier then usual so we decided she needed a break so we were going to give her money for a shopping spree in London and so far we only made 600.78 pounds." Gemma explained.

"Where did you get the money?"

"We got a job and earned it." I explained.

"I'm proud of you kids. Y'know what? Keep your money, I'll pay. You guys earned that money and you deserve it. I got a promotion while I was in the States so I have more money then I need. So I'm going to take your mum on a trip to Paris with the extra pounds I have saved and I know she'll love it because she's always wanted to go to Paris. I'll tell her it was your ideas. I know she'll be just as proud as I am." My dad said and walked out the room.

"I'm so using this money to go shopping!" Gemma said.

"What else could you use it for?" I asked.

A few hours later my mum arrived home and she just was as surprised as Gemma and I were to see him home, "We've got a surprise for you." Robin said after pecking my mums lips.

"What?" She asked excited.

"Well, the kids noticed how generous you are and decided you needed to relax, so they got jobs so they could pay for a shopping spree in London for you and made about 600 pounds," Robin stopped and smiled at Gemma and I and my mum looked shocked, "Then I arrived and told them about a promotion I got in the States and how I could give you a much more extended trip, like a week in Paris?"

"Paris!? A week!?" Mum exclaimed excited.

"Yeah, you and me in Paris for a week." My dad explained.

"When does the trip begin?"

"Tomorrow."

"I have to pack!" My mum exclaimed.

"Already done." Dad said.

"I knew what you'd pack and what you wouldn't. You can double check it if you'd like." Gemma said and mum nodded.

"Robin can you order dinner, I'm just going to double check Gem's work." Mum asked and Robin nodded picking up the phone.

"Hello? Mario's Pizzeria?" Robin answered.

A/N

Cliff-hanger. What was Robin going to order!? OMG you'll never know. What would you order? Peperoni? Cheese? Mushrooms? Pineapples? Etc....