isa

-

Ten held Taeyong's hand tightly as they went to a coffee shop with their friends trailing behind them cheering 'kiss! kiss! kiss'. Ten plastered his happy sweet smile as he felt those voltage of electricity through his veins because Taeyong just squeezed his hand muttering words as he slightly leaned to his lover "pretend you don't know them so people will think that they're crazy ass"

The couple happily get inside the coffee shop and greeted with a small "good morning sir" Taeyong didn't let go his lover's hand and so the other male did, instead they went to cashier together and get same order.

"Name?"

"Taeten!" Ten cheered, smiling at the girl who just secretly rolled his eyes.

"Seulgi! I told you be more careful next time" a loud voice echoed inside the quiet place, Seulgi; Taeyong eyes widen but he thought it was same name with his ex. He immediately pulled his lover on an empty spot beside the glass window. He loved how Ten smile because it reaches his eyes and creating a crescent shape like with his almond shaped eyes. You can't tell that he's faking the smile when you know that he's giving a light to Taeyong's world.

"Taeten!" Both of them averted their gazes to a girl at the counter, holding a tray with two cups of coffee and a two plates of sliced cake.

"Oh! I'll get it for you" Ten volunteered then he stood up and went to the counter to get their orders.

"How could this man smile all day?"

He can't help but to fall for his lover deeper.

"You look so beautiful in every second how can you do that?" Taeyong said causing Ten blushed as he put down the tray.

"H-hey I'm not!" He bites his lip, facing his lover who's grinning ear to ear.

"Why are you grinning?" He asked Taeyong.

"You know you're sexy and... I want you-"

"Oh my god Taeyong" covering his ears and hiding his flushed face Taeyong chuckled "You pervert! we're in public place and you're saying such things like that" Taeyong's laughter echoed inside the whole shop earning looks from other people.

"About yesterday you said your ex name is Johnny?" Ten nodded as he sipped his iced coffee.

"Yeah we met as Thailand"

---

F L A S H B A C K

Ten: so sudden

Taeyong: Just wanted to know you more my sunshine.

Ten: Alright his name is Johnny.

Taeyong: Why'd you two break up?

Ten: Things just happened.
How 'bout ya? I heard you had an ex girlfriend.

Taeyong: Like what things?
Yes I had.

Ten: is she pretty?

Ten ignored Taeyong's question instead he asked back the other male.

                 Taeyong: To be honest... Yes

iii

That night, Ten couldn't thing about his boyfriend's ex girlfriend. Yes one of their friend mentioned that Taeyong used to have a girlfriend and they lasted for about years, and the fact that he's Taeyong first boyfriend he couldn't help but to feel scared that might his lover just having infatuation only and he still love his ex so he thought that it would be nice if he show that he's not affected or jealous after all since Taeyong asked him out that night. That's the reason why he's smiling- or let's say it looks like the smile plastered on his face permanently.

"What's your ex's full name?"

"She's Kang Seulgi."

"Oh you mean her?" Ten pointed out the girl and unexpectedly expected Taeyong nodded.

And by that time, Ten got nervous.

---

ok what did I just write?!?! anyway this will be some short fic of Taeten.

vote and comment pls.