dalawa

---

They went home after their small mini date, suddenly Ten felt a needle being pinned on his chest as he saw how beautiful and sexy Seulgi is. He heard a lot of good comments about the young lady, he unexpectedly became jealous of himself. He look at himself on the mirror. Taeyong's cousin,Mark mentioned that Seulgi is year older than Taeyong. That's the reason why he barely see the girl or let's say never seen the girl in personal. He rested his chin on his palm and pout his lips in front of the mirror, the image of Taeyong's ex girlfriend keeps on flashing back on his mind. Her slim body, milky white skin and long black hair that perfectly suit her bear like face and her ears. He huffed his cheeks then slouched his back on the chair.

"I don't want to go to school today!" He exclaimed. Getting up and walking like a zombie he immediately throw himself on his bed and show tantrums. Ten looks like a girl, yes he has a feminine body with a sunshine like smile. He is quiet and always shy. He is majoring dancing at one of most prestigious school in Seoul, South Korea. He came from a wealthy family in Bangkok, Thailand. He decided to pursue his dreams as a dancer even tho his parents disagree with it. He entered SM University and applied scholarship and by good fortune he got accepted.

"Get your ass up hoe, go to school" His friend slash unitmate Kunpimook kicked his ass literally that made Ten whined in pain. He rubs his aching ass and glared at his friend who aimed on hitting him with a slipper. He muttered a low cursed which he usually do when he's mad or something negativity in him. "Fuck you"

He got up and dragged his lazy ass off his bed, snatching a towel near the bathroom of his room.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

After preparing himself for school, he passed by the coffee shop where they both went and saw his boyfriend's ex. He ordered a iced coffee and exited the shop. You can tell that he looks unpleased with his thoughts that he brought until he reached the university. He passed by the usual spot where their friends are currently staying as they wait for their classes. He didn't notice that their friend Jaehyun is following him.

"BOO!"

"OH MY YOUNGHO SEO— JAEHYUN-AH!"  Jaehyun furrowed his brows after hearing his friend said but set it aside as he threw an arm around Ten's shoulder.

"Why so gloomy? What happened brother?" They walked in the wide field. Ten gave Jaehyun as smile as he faced the latter.

"Nothing actually" Jaehyun knew something is off but he refused to dig more information.

"A lot if students will transfer here because they passed the scholarship" Jaehyun started to change the topic, hoping Ten will gain his mood back.

"Really? When?"

"I think next week? One from Thailand, China, Japan and America— I actually don't know" Ten nodded his head, they're currently heading to their room.

"Have you seen Taeyong around?" He asked Jaehyun, and the male nodded his head while pursing his lips together.

"You know Taeyong is an ace, he's a team captain of Basketball League in our university"

"But— it's not like intrams is coming" Ten pouted his lips knowing his boyfriend would not be around him for awhile this day.

"I heard there will be an upcoming competition with transfer students" They both entered the classroom. Jaehyun waved his hand as they both separated ways. Ten is sitting at the back while Jaehyun chose the front row. After awhile, their teacher came in and start lecturing but his thoughts are flying. His thoughts were all about Seulgi and Taeyong and his what ifs since Seulgi is still around the campus.

"Mr. Lee are you listening?" His instructor called for his surname. Yes he's using Lee since it's short term of his surname. He nodded his head and muttered 'sorry' and the class continued.

His phone vibrated at the middle of the class, looking around if someone will catch him. When he cleared the place, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the message.

: taeyong namchin
I'm sorry I didn't tell you abouth this :< I missed u

He smiled at he read the message from his boyfriend.

to: taeyong namchin
It's actually fine, no worries. Just take care of yourself and don't abuse your body xoxo

: taeyong namchin
Stop being cute, I might go there in our class just to pinch you.

He chuckled at his boyfriend's sweetness.

: taeyong namchin
Shut up and finish it early so you can attend the afternoon class!

: taeyong namchin
Will do commander! See you later. I love you.

: taeyong namchin
Alright, I love you too.

(a/n: italic from taeyong, normal from ten)

"Okay turn your book on page 97" His mood lit up in just one snap. He get his book from his bag and open it. He get his pen aswell, seeing questions on the page.

"Alright students I'll be back, just need to go to comfort room" They all chanted "Yes" and their teacher exited the room. Students start talking with their friends while Ten is smiling ear to ear.

" I heard Seulgi got back to cheering squad for our basketball team?"

Not in a minute, he dropped his mood again.

-----

I don't think this chapter makes sense? Lmao hi I'm back~ I will be active here and so please do support this. Leave comment and vote for this chapter for motivation. Thank you!