chapter 10

jungkook pov

"just pull over here." eunbi said and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"huh wae..arent we going-" i didnt managed to finish my sentence and she closed my car door.

She put on earpieces and walked. Hmm im worried about her. I parked my car somewhere and followed her.

"Yah, where are you going?" I asked while grabbing her arm.

"somewhere." She replied with a monotoned voice.

"eunbi.." i said.

"im going somewhere. If you really want to follow then go ahead. I wont stop you." she said and entered a quiet, dark tunnel.

"Y-yah..where..where are you going in this dark and scary tunnel?" I asked nervously.

She offered me her hand. She noticed i was sweating heavily and i was scared. I held her hand and continued walking until we see a light at the end of the tunnel. It is a bungalow. I saw the sign board and it says 'Sunshine Orphanage'. Its a home for orphanage kids. When eunbi entered, some of the kids went over to her.

"Eonnie! You're back!" One of the girls said.

"Noona! Gwaenchana? Are you still not over wonwoo hyung?" One of the boys asked.

"Chang wook! Keep your mouth shut!" A voice of a lady came.

"eunbi-ssi! come in! Oh i see you've brought a visitor!" the lady said.

"annyeonghaseyo, jungkook-imida. I am eunbi's friend, colleague at work." I introduced myself.

"Ahh..so you both must be doctors hmm?" She asked.

"hmm ne :)" i said as i nodded my head.

"Eonnie, is that oppa your new boyfriend?" a girl asked.

"Aniyo :) he is my work friend dear" eunbi said while patting the girl's head.

Eunbi spent time taking care and have fun with the kids there until it was around 6.03 pm.

"jungkook-ah, come lets go home" eunbi said.

"arasso :)" i said. And we left after saying goodbye.

While walking, i asked her, "soo..how did you know these kids?"

"i was a volunteer at the orphanage with wonwoo. We both spent time with the kids here." She replied and we finally reached my car.

"Will you be an honour to sit at the front seat with me eunbi." I asked while i opened the front passenger seat door.

She laughed, "arasso😂" and she went in. I smiled.

"So going home?" I asked and she nodded in reply.

"But i dont know where you live" i said.

"Oh right. Just follow my directions" she said and i started driving.

We reached and saw a huge terrace house.

"yah, thats your house?!" I asked.

"yeah, whats wrong with it?"she asked me back.

"Its beautiful." I said and she smile. "kamsahamida jungkook.." she said nervously.

I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled and she left. I immediately got out of the car and grabbed her wrist.

"Wait, um.." i got lost for words.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"Gomawo eunbi-ya..for today..and being nice with me even though i've been treating you like shit." I said while looking down.

She ruffled my hair. "Yah you bunny. I dont mind spending time and being nice with you if you treat me right bunny." She said.

"Heol. Now what. My nickname is bunny?" I asked.

"Because you have a cute bunny smile!" She said while pointing at my teeth.

I blushed abit.."tzuyu..never called me a cute bunny before.." i muttered.

"Jinjja? Heol. Gwaenchana! You have me to call you bunny, dr jeon." She said teasingly.

"Eunbi?" A lady voice called out to her.

"Oh eomma!" Eunbi called out to her mum.

"Annyeonghaseyo mrs hwang :) jungkook-imida"i introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo jungkook-ssi :) ahh i know you..you were the guy with taehyung and pinky?" Mrs hwang asked.

"Ahh ne, ne. Oh um mian mrs hwang, i have to get back home. Eomma is worried about me.." i said.

"You dont have night shift today jungkook-ah?" Eunbi asked.

"Ani :) tomorrow onwards then i'll start the night shift again" i explained.

"arasso! Im also starting my night shift tomorrow" she said.

"Aish both of you..might as well live in the hospital" mrs hwang said and we laughed.

"Why are you both always assigned to do night shift?" She asked.

"Nobody wants to do night shift..so everyone gave up their shifts to me, jungkook, taehyung and jackson" eunbi explained.

"Ahhh arasso"

Then i left.

eunbi pov

after jungkook left, my mum said. "Now. You left the hospital without anyone's permission you little girl."

"Eommaaa..im not a kid anymore! and you should know where i'll go to." I said.

"You went to wonwoo's grave?" She asked.

I nodded and she hugged me. Well this means she isnt mad at me! The rest of the night, i ate and slept well since i finally get to sleep on a bed and not a chair. Then i got a message.

From unknown

unknown: hey eunbi
me: who r u?
unknown: dr jeon ofcourse 🙄 your bunny.
me: yah! How you get my number you stalker?!
-changed contact name to bunnyjeon-
bunnyjeon: pinky sent me 😊
me:hmm. Ofcourse you will ask her.
bunnyjeon: r u mad ☹️
me: aniyo 😊
bunnyjeon: thats good

Then i fall asleep with my phone on my stomach.

-----------------
Heres chapter 10! Thank you so much for reading! Im sorry you guys had to wait for a few days :( have a great day ahead!!!