Chapter I

The strong metallic scent of blood filled the room. Along with the muffled screams of a poor human. It was beginning to make the young vampire feel sick to his stomach. Glancing towards the right, he was met with the sight of the poor said human going limp, his eyes dull and lifeless. This was one of things he hated most about being an undead. Having to see poor humans, male or female, being lured into the clutches of those who turned him. The ones he was forced to call his family now.

Not being able to deal with the foul scent any longer, the young vampire stood from his spot on the sofa, and stepped out of the room. He ignored the calls of his name from the other three vampires in the room. Walking as fast as he could, the mint haired male made his way towards the front door and stepped out into the chilly night. He made his way over to his favorite place. The place that always seem to calm him whenever he was upset or frustrated. Once his eyes caught sight of the beautiful flowers, a small smile made it's way onto his face. He didn't know why, but there was something about the garden that he liked. Perhaps it was the sweet fragrance of the many different beautiful flowers. It almost surprised the vampire that such beautiful flowers were being grown here. He would have to thank Jin for growing such beauties.

The male sat down on the edge of the large fountain, and sighed heavily. He allowed his eyes to wonder over the many flower beds while enjoying the silence around him. That is, until he heard his name being called. "What do you want, Jin hyung?"

Jin stepped over to the young vampire and sat down beside him. "I was worried about you. You suddenly left the room in the middle of feeding."

"Correction. In the middle of your feeding. I will never do such a thing. Especially to humans. Not when..." He trailed off, a sad look in his eyes.

"Yoongi, I understand you do not like the idea of feeding, but you must. It is important for us vampires to feed. It is what gives us strength, and clench our thirst." Jin wrapped one of his arms around Yoongi and pulled him close to his side.

"I don't care. I don't want to feed, and that's final." Yoongi had his mind made up. There was no way he was going to feed. He didn't want the taste of blood to fill his mouth.

"Aww. Is the baby whining to mommy? How pathetic. You are a sorry excuse of a vampire." Came the voice that caused Yoongi's skin to crawl.

"Hoseok, now is not the time. Leave Yoongi alone." Jin turned to look at the brunet with a frown. He never was too content with Hoseok bothering Yoongi. Especially since Yoongi was a freshly turned vampire.

"Oh, please. The little basterd needs to stop complaining so much." Hoseok scuffed as he stepped over to Yoongi and Jin.

Yoongi wrinkled his nose when Hoseok approached him. The scent of blood reeked so strongly from the other vampire that it made his stomach churn. He really disliked the scent of blood. Sure, he could smell it from Jin, but it was not as strong as Hoseok. "Get away from me. You stink so bad."

"Oh please. This is the best smell there is. There nothing better than blood. You should try it sometime." Hoseok's tone dripped with sarcasm as he glared at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at the older vampire with a deep frown and glare. He hated how much Hoseok loved the taste of blood. He hated how he flaunt about it as if it were the best thing in the world. Well, to any vampire it was. Except for Yoongi of course. "I rather not. I am not going to give into the temptation of blood like you."

Hoseok perked a eyebrow at Yoongi's words before a wide smirk formed on his handsome face. "Oh, trust me. You will. I'll make sure of it." Leaning in close to Yoongi's beautiful face, Hoseok grinned widely enough to show his fangs. "Just you wait, little Yoongi."

Yoongi wrinkled his nose again once he caught the stench of blood from Hoseok's breath. He felt he was going to be sick. He pushed the brunet with such force. "Get the fuck away from me! You fucking stink!"

That caused a loud laugh to erupt from Hoseok. It always amused Hoseok how much Yoongi hated the smell of blood. He also thought it was a disgrace. There was no vampire out there who didn't love the taste and scent of blood. It was something they loved. "You will get used to the smell. Trust me on that." Hoseok then shifted his gaze to Jin. "I'm heading back inside. Namjoon wants me to help clean up the mess."

Jin gave a small nod. "Very well. Make sure you two clean up extra good. I don't want the scent of blood to bother Yoongi."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'll make sure your little prince here won't be bothered with the smell." Before heading back into the house, Hoseok quickly leaned in to run his tongue along Yoongi's lips. He laughed once he heard the delicate vampire gag and ran off.

Yoongi coughed and gagged a little after Hoseok had licked his lips. The basterd's tongue reeked and tasted faintly of blood. Yoongi turned his head and glared at Hoseok's retreating back. "I hate him so much. I wish he never had changed me."

Jin sighed heavily, rubbing Yoongi's back with his hand. "But, you should really thank him, Yoongi. You were suffering when Hoseok had found you that day. He saved your life."

"How? By turning me into a creature of the night? I rather would had died and suffered the pain than being reborn as a blood sucker." Yoongi hissed as he clenched his hands into fists. After a moment of silence, the mint haired vampire stood up. "I'm heading to the cemetery for a little while. I'll be back later."

Jin made a sad expression when Yoongi had stood up. He sighed heavily before nodding his head. "Very well. Make sure you hurry back alright. I don't want you staying out too late."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. I'll be back later. Later mom." He said in a teasing tone as he walked out of the garden.

Jin smiled warmly as he watched Yoongi leave the garden. Once the young vampire was out of sight, the elder sighed softly. "There has to be something I can do make Yoongi drink blood. I don't want anything to happen to him." Slowly standing up, Jin made his way back to the house.

Yoongi walked along the path of the forest towards the cemetery. It was the second place he really enjoyed since it was so peaceful and quiet. He could actually think, and not worried about Hoseok bothering him. Suddenly thinking about the other vampire caused a frown to appear on his beautiful face. He really hated that guy. He wished he had never turned him in the first place. Upon arriving at the cemetery, Yoongi began walking aimlessly around the graves, looking at each name that was engraved into the many stones. While doing so, he almost wished his name was on one of these graves. So he wouldn't have to worry about wondering around as a undead. Being buried underground sound much more appealing to Yoongi right now. However, much to his dismay, that couldn't happen. At least, that's what he thought.

As he walked around the cemetery, he caught the sound of voices. That's odd. Who would be here at the cemetery this late? Feeling curious, Yoongi decided to check in out. He moved quickly yet quietly, he followed the sorce of the voices. Once he found it, he saw a group of boys. That's weird. What are a group of boys doing here in the cemetery? Wanting to take a closer look, Yoongi moved a little closer while remaining hidden in the darkness. When he was close enough to make out the faces of the boys, Yoongi's eyes immediately went to a certain orange haired boy. His eyes widened a little as he took in the beauty of the boy. Never has the vampire seen anyone so radiate, and exquisite before. However, he began to wonder what was someone like this doing in a cemetery so late at night with a group of friends? Well, there was only one way to find out.