Chapter V

It seemed like night had taken forever to arrive. Yoongi had been eager for the sun to go down since this morning. He wanted to see Jimin so badly, and he didn't know why. Sure, he thought the boy was so beautiful and lovely, but was it just for that reason? Or was there something else? Whatever it was it, it was strong enough to make the usually quiet and reserved vampire eager to see someone.

Yoongi looked out the window to see the sun was setting over the horizon, coloring the sky with a orange and pink hue. It was actually very beautiful. Yoongi remembered he had always enjoyed watching the sunset when he was human. It was something he would always do, but now he found himself not it as much. Once the sun was gone, and replaced with the bright moon, the young vampire exit his bedroom in search of Jin. He was a little nervous about the elder meeting Jimin, and he didn't know why. It wasn't like the boy was someone special to Yoongi. Or least, for now anyway.

As Yoongi walked down the long hallway towards the stairs leading to the first floor, the vampire suddenly stopped in his tracks once he saw a door open. Once he saw Hoseok step out of the bedroom, Yoongi frowned and speed walked passed the other vampire. "Going somewhere, Yoongi?"

"It's none of your business, Hoseok." Yoongi hurried to the top of the stairs, wanting to get away from the brunet as fast as possible. However, much to his dismay, Yoongi felt a strong grip on his wrist stopping him from going down the stairs any further. "Let me go, Hoseok. I have things to do."

"Really now? What does little Yoongi need to do this late at night?" Hoseok kept his rather tight grip on Yoongi's wrist, not wanting to let him go. So wide smirk formed on his lips when he saw Yoongi trying to pull out of his grasp. "I'm not letting you go until you tell me where you are going."

Yoongi growled underneath his breath as he tugged at his wrist to break away from Hoseok's grasp. Unfortunately, the other vampire was much stronger than he was. Hearing his words, the mint haired vampire scuffed. He didn't want to tell Hoseok where he was going, but it seemed like he had no choice if he wanted the elder vampire to let him go. "I am going somewhere with Jin hyung. There, I told you. Now let me go."

Hoseok perked an eyebrow at Yoongi's words. He was going somewhere with Jin? Well, it wasn't odd considering Yoongi was rather close to Jin. Hoseok released his hold on Yoongi's wrist. "Alright. Better hurry to mommy before he worries about his little baby." His tone was dripping with mockery and sarcasm.

Yoongi frowned, pulling his wrist away from Hoseok had removed his grasp. Hearing the mockery and sarcasm in Hoseok's voice caused Yoongi to growl lowly under his breath. "Asshole." He turned to continue walking down the stairs, not seeing the wide smirk that had appeared on Hoseok's face. Yoongi made his way towards the front entrance of the house to see Jin waiting for him. "Sorry for keeping you waiting, hyung. Hoseok was bothering me."

Jin leaned away from the wall when Yoongi had approached him. Hearing the boy say that Hoseok was bothering him, the elder sighed heavily. "I really need to speak with him. He needs to stop bothering you so much."

Yoongi lightly shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I am used to it. Besides, I can handle myself hyung." Yoongi didn't want to worry and burden Jin too much with his problems with Hoseok.

"Are you sure? I don't like seeing Hoseok bothering you so much. It isn't right."

"I'm sure. Don't worry, Jin hyung." Yoongi gave the elder a small smile to reassure him that it everything was going to be alright.

Jin pressed his lips into a tight line, wondering if Yoongi really was going going to be alright with dealing with Hoseok. "Very well. If you're sure. If he steps out of line, then let me know. I will take care of him for you."