Chapter XXXVI

The next morning, Yoongi woke up with a soft groan. He stretched out his arms, arching his back arch off the bed a little bit. He was so tired and a little sore. Damn, how many rounds did he and Jimin have? Was it three or four? Oh well. All he knew that he was sore, and he was damn sure Jimin was probably too. Turning his head, Yoongi smiled gently when he saw Jimin sleeping peacefully beside him. He though the boy looked so adorable as he slept. Leaning over, the vampire gently placed a kiss on his lover's forehead. That caused Jimin to stir a little before fluttering his eyes open. Yoongi lightly brushed his fingers against Jimin's cheek with a loving gaze. "Good morning, Jiminie."

"Good morning, Yoongi hyung." Jimin leaned up to nuzzle their noses together cutely before pecking his boyfriend's lips. "How did you sleep?"

Yoongi reached behind him to rub his lower back. "I slept good. Besides the fact I am rather sore. Thanks to a certain someone."

Jimin laughed softly, slowly sitting up and stretching out his stiff limbs. "I'm sorry about that. Besides, you made me sore in return. So, we are even." The orange haired boy playfully slapped Yoongi's arm which earned him a soft chuckle.

"I'm sorry as well. But, you know you loved it." The vampire wrapped his arms around Jimin and hugged him close. He felt a warm sensation spread throughout his chest when he heard Jimin giggle so cutely. God, he loved this boy so much.

"Yes, I most definitely did. Just like you loved it when I turned you into a moaning mess." Jimin laughed softly when he saw Yoongi's pale cheeks turned bright pink. Another laugh escaped when he was playfully slapped by his vampire lover.

"For such a innocent looking human, you are quite the pervert." Yoongi playfully flicked Jimin's forehead, a tiny pout forming on his lips.

Jimin laughed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's slender waist tightly. He then pulled the vampire on top of him while laying back on the bed. "I may be a pervert, but you know you love it."

A faint blush appeared on Yoongi's face. He rest his delicate hands on Jimin's shoulders, peering down at him with the tiny pout appearing once again. "Yeah, I know. I do love it a lot."

Jimin grinned widely and leaned up to begin placing soft kisses all over Yoongi's face. He felt his heart flutter in his chest when he heard Yoongi beginning to whine from the kisses.

---

Outside of the house, Jaejoong stood with his arms folded across his chest. His eyes were silver as he glared at the house. One would think the blonde had a problem with the house itself with the way he was glaring at it. The elder vampire was watching the loving couple through the window. "Isn't that sweet? They are definitely in love." Soon a wicked smirk formed on his lips. "It's a pity they won't be together for long. I will make sure of that." Looking over his shoulder, Jaejoong smiled at his lover. "Yunho, once Yoongi leaves, you know what to do."

Yunho looked at his lover and simply nodded his head. The ex-human was ready to do anything his lover asked of him. Even if it meant kidnapping the human lover of a fellow vampire.

Jaejoong was pleased when his lover nodded his head in understanding. The blonde turned his attention back towards the house. "I shall head back to the mansion with the rest of the council. Once the time comes, meet me where we've discussed with the boy." Turning around, Jaejoong kissed his lover on the lips. "Don't let me down, Yunho."

"I won't, my love." Yunho watched his lover smile before vanishing. The brunet then shifted his gaze towards the house, and waited until the time was right.

---

Jin sighed as he stared out the window, his arms folded across his chest. The pink haired vampire was very worried about what was to come tomorrow. Yoongi would have to make a decision by tomorrow. Jin knew that the younger vampire has not come up with a final decision yet, and that is why worried him greatly. Sighing once again, Jin stepped away from the window and walked over to the couch. When he sat down, he turned his head to see Namjoon stepping into the living room. "Where is Hoseok?"