Tattoo

Chapter 44

Chantelle

It was a beautiful morning in Costa Rica. Trey and I were sitting on the balcony of the resort just relaxing with eachother. Spending time with Trey is all i could ever ask for. Since his album dropped, i knew that eventually that would mean a tour. And a tour means him being away from me for months at a time. I hate being away from Trey, especially now that we are engaged i've become more attached to him. I've never loved any man as much as i love Trey. Somtimes i sit and think what i would do without him, he just makes me so happy. I wanted to show him how much i loved him. I shifted my head and looked at him, he was peacfully sitting down with his feet up scrolling through his phone. 

Tremaine: " What babe?" He said smiling and looking at me. I raised my eyebrow and smirked at him.

Tremaine: " Babe, quit staring at me"

I licked my lips and then gently bit down on it. I took my fingers and started tracing little circles on my thighs. I looked back up at Trey and his eyes were completely fixed on me. I giggled a little and stood up. I made my way over to him and straddled on his lap. I bent down and left a gentle kiss on his lips and then pulled off my shirt, revealing my breasts. I threw my shirt on the floor and then continued to leave hickeys on Trey's neck. He little out soft moans as he pressed his thumbs into my sides.

Tremaine: " Do... dont start. Something you cant. F...finish" He said moaning. I stopped kissing him and looked at him. He smirked and i smirked back.

Chantelle: " Oh, i am going to finish it " I said getting up and dragging him into the bedroom. We got into the bedroom and Trey pressed me against the wall. He lightly skimmed his lips over mine just to tease me.

Tremaine: " You know i love you right?" He said as he gently laid me down on the bed. He lifted my hands over my head and crawled in between my legs.

Chantelle: " Yes Trey, I know you love me. But show me" I said smirking. He smirked back and took of his shirt. He left a trail of kisses along my body. First from my neck, then down my stomach, then the lining of my panties. I moaned after every wet kiss. He then looked up at me and gave me one gentle kiss on the lips before slowly sliding off my panties. He took of his pants and then crawled back in between my legs. He then took his tounge and used it to trace my inner thighs. I threw my head back, i was becoming anxious and i wanted him.

Chantelle: " Tr... trey stop teasing me" I said grabbing onto the sheets. He chuckled and then positioned himself inbetween me.

Tremaine: " You ready?" He groaned. I nodded my head and let him continue. He entered me and i bit down on my lip hard.

Chantelle: " Fuck Trey" I said as i grabbed the sheets. He chuckled and started thrusting

Tremaine: " I told you not to start something you cant finish baby, now look what you got yourself into" He said going deeper

Chantelle: " Trey. Shut. Up" I said inbetween my moans. He then locked my fingers with his and started going faster.  Both of our heart rates rising as we were getting closer.  He then flipped me over so i was ontop. I pressed my nails into his chest as i started riding him.

Tremaine: " Damn baby" He said as he threw his head back. I smiled at him and then kissed him softly on his lips. I pressed my chest on his chest and started my moving my hips in circular motions against his while still kissing him.

Tremaine: " Shit ..." He said getting closer.

Chantelle: " Trey ... Im gonna .. I cant ..." He ignored me and pounded into me harder and faster then before, getting every inch in. Our breaths became hitched and we both released. I leaned down and kissed him roughly on the lips.