Counselling .

Chapter 49

Trey

I woke up the next morning with Chantelle stuck to me like glue. Almost like she was afraid to let me go. I looked down and admired how beautiful she looked, how the hell did i get so lucky with her? Her eyes were still swollen from crying all night lastnight. I knew she fucked up bad but the reason i didnt get pissed off at her and leave is because i hate being apart from her. Dont get me wrong im still hurt and upset but i know how it is when we break up, both of us are misereble without eachother and we end up driving ourselfs crazy. Trust me, we;ve been down that road before. But thats only because we love eachother that much. I shook out of my thoughts and looked back at Chantelle who was still sound asleep. Today we agreed to go to some couples counselling to help work out our problems and work on our relationship for the better. I turned my head and checked my phone. Shit, it was 11:00 and we were supposed to be there by 9;30. I swear we are never on time. I shook Chantelle to wake her up

Tremaine: " Telle, wake up baby we gotta go" I said pulling her arm off me.

Chantelle: " Ughhhhhh" She said mumbling and putting a pillow over her head

Tremaine:" Seriously babe, were late." I said getting out of bed and stripping the sheets off of her.

Chantelle: " Fine." She groaned. She climed out of bed, went to the washroom and slammed the door behind her. I laughed at her because she was never a morning person and it was funny seeing her all upset like that. I  went to the closet to find something to wear. I picked out some black jeans and my black and white nike 1s. I paired it with a black quater length button up. You know, the classy yet casual style. I put on my outfit and checked myself in the mirror. I then checked my watch and it was 11:30 . We are more than late and it doesnt help that Chantelles locked up in the bathroom. I was going to shower but i couldnt risk it.

Tremaine: " Babe hurry up i need to brush my teeth"

I said knocking on the door. After my second knock she flung open the door. I was surprised when i saw her. She was fully dressed and ready to go. She was wearing a black tight pencil skirt which hugged her curves in the right places paired with a white button up top that was extremely tight around her breasts. I couldnt help but stare , and it didnt help that he boobs were almost jumping out of her shirt either.

Chantelle: " Stop staring at my boobs Trey"  She said snapping me out of my daze.

Tremaine: " Im not i swear"  I said still  staring

Chantelle: " Trey your practically drooling."  I laughed and then twirled her around in a circle.

Tremaine: " You look amazing babygirl"  I said kissing her cheek.

Chantelle: "Thank you, now hurry up lets go" I nodded and went to go brush my teeth. After i was finished Chantelle was already waiting in the car for me. I hopped in, turned on the engine, and started to drive. I sped my whole way there because i didnt want to be more late than we already were.  We finally made it and i went around to the other side to help Chantelle out. She grabbed onto my hand tight as we walked in.

Tremaine: " Relax, everythings going to be fine" I said kissing her forehead. We walked in and then walked into the ladies office. We each took a seat infront of her desk.

Tremaine: " I am so sorry that were late" I said extending my hand across her desk.

Ms. Johnson: " Its okay, im Ms. Johnson your consellor for today"

Tremaine: " Im Tremaine and this is my Fiance Chantelle" She streched her hands towards her and shook it.

Ms.Johnson: " Okay well first of, thank you for coming. Now lets get started ..."