Chapter6- Im strong

I cant believe I'm in the stupid car on my way to his stupid house, the car ride was awkwardly quiet.

" Soo are you gonna speak or what" he said turning his eyes to me ever so slightly,

" No"

" Haha, you just did"

" Stop irritating me, you threw me into a wall, broke my spine, reopened the wound on my stomach. If anything I think your mocking me and I dont take that lightly".

" I'm really trying to be nice to you, but your making it really difficult".

" I didnt ask you to be nice to be, once again I dont want your pity, im not a damsel in distress". I said rolling my eyes.

" Your only saying that because you think your better than everyon-" I cut him off before he could finish.

" I am better than everyone".

" I hate person's that think like that". he scoffed.

" Good because I really don't like you, actually I hate you".

" You are forgetting that im the one thats driving".

" Look, can you just hurry the fuck up, I can't stay in this car with you any longer. All you do is talk and make fun of me and I would stab you in the face right now but, I don't want to die just yet, well at least not from a car crash". I said while glaring at him.

The car ride got extremely quiet after my speech.

Good, peace and quiet.

I took that as a cue and closed my eyes, waiting for the darkness to come over me.

Couple minutes later I was awoken by the slamming of a car door. I got up and saw Tyler walking into a huge mansion. I got out of the car and I was mesmerized by the beauty of the house, the bright vibrant green grass cut low to perfection.

The angel fountain in the middle of the front lawn, which was well kept. The - My thoughts were cut of by the but hole himself.

" Can you come inside and stop gawking like a crazy person". he said irritated

I rolled my eyes and followed him towards the door. As I stepped inside I was greeted by a lady with blue eyes but her eyes were a paler shade of blue comparing to Tylers.

" Hi, you must be Kristina, My name is Clair, I heard alot about you".

" You have, oh please please tell me what you have heard". I said while puttin on the fakest smile in the world.

" No mother". Tyler interjected, " I'm sure she would like to see her room now, right kristina". he said while nudging my arm.

" No, I would like to hear your mother speak". I said while turning my back on him.

" Oh, I see". His mother said while giving me a wide smile. " You guys are dating, its a good thing you got rid of the principals daughter, she is very irritating and annoying, I give the girl that broke her hand a thumbs up".

I like this lady already.

" Mom Kristina and I are not dating, we are just friends". Tyler said while rubbing the back of his neck

" So you and that blonde bimbo are still together".

" Yup and I so happen to love that blonde bimbo mother". he said proudly.

Why does that make me wanna hurl.

" Oh and I was the one that broke her arm". I said proudly