Bonus Chapter !

I was reading through the comments and noticed someone wanted the fake meeting between Ruso and Lucas to be real so for the heck of it I decided to write it. So here you go. 

Also since in the fake story the meet took place a year ago which is long before Lucas was dating Kristina.

------------

Lucas gazed deeply into his champagne flute as he swirled it. As he continued to stare into the flute he wished that all his problems would dissipate along with the bubbles that continued to pop against the glass. 

Suddenly the room went quiet except for the whispers that were barely audible. Lucas turned to see what all the excitement was about and there stood the most handsome man he'd ever laid eyes on. 

This man was the center of everyone's attention. 

"Hello, everyone. If I could have your attention please." 

Lucas's father Malcolm, tapped the mic to ensure he had everyone's attention. "That includes you as well Lucas." 

Lucas rolled his eyes and turned to his father. He gave the man a forced half smile and a hand motion that said he could continue.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Dinner Banquet in celebration of the collaboration between Sanchez Inc. and Empire Enterprises. We celebrate here tonight in hopes that we will continue to have great success." 

The room filled with cheer and Malcolm relished it before motioning for them to quiet down. 

"I now welcome the CEO and Managing Director of Sanchez Inc. to speak to you on behalf of their company." Loud applause followed as many looked around for the two people.

Lucas glancing around as well noticed the man began to walk in his direction. It seemed as if it happened in slow motion as the man from before passed Lucas, gazing over briefly. Lucas stared willing for their eyes to meet however the man turned away and kept walking. 

The man and a mature woman took the stage next to Malcolm. "I thank you all for being here with us to celebrate this massive victory. I am Miriam Sanchez and I come on behalf of my husband who could not make it and here with me is the Managing Director of our establishment, my son Ruso Sanchez. Please give him a round of applause." 

Ruso, that was his name. It suited him too. 

Ruso was extremely uncomfortable on the stage, he hated being dragged into his parents' business problems. 

He gave a smile. "Oh,  Mother you shouldn't have." His smile dropped to that of a sneer. "You reaaaally shouldn't have." 

"Not to be redundant but there isn't much I can say except thank you for coming and celebrating with us and we hope to make this an annual celebration. The night is young so please continue to enjoy yourselves." Ruso smiled as he concluded his speech. 

He quickly walked off the stage and towards the balcony. On his way there he grabbed a glass of wine. 

Once out there he was finally able to take a sigh of relief. He hated these gatherings, they were filled with stuffy stuck up people who threw all their nonsensical jargon down your throat. 

He breathed in the crisp night air and took a sip from his wine glass. "This is refreshing." 

"Who's there?" Asked a startled voice. 

Ruso looked over to the other end of the Balcony and saw a man standing in the shadows. "Come out from the shadows." 

Slowly the person stepped out from the shadows and revealed themselves to Ruso. 

Ruso's jaw dropped, the stranger was just his type. "What's your name?" 

"Why am I obligated to tell you that?" He crossed his arms, his gaze hard. 

Ruso stepped closer and closer. "Because I'd like to know the name of the person who has managed to captivate me."

"My name is Lucas Mitchell." 

"Of Empire Enterprises?" 

Lucas looked over into the night. "It's a beautiful night wouldn't you agree?" He stated changing the subject. He couldn't believe his luck, Ruso was out here with him. He was talking to him!

Ruso smiled. "I do believe my view is much more breathtaking." 

The comment flattered Lucas's vanity. "Why thank you." 

"I know this may seem clique and a bit forward but I've fallen for you at first sight. Do you think it would be possible for me to see you again? Possibly get your number?" He placed a hand on Lucas's waist.

Lucas frowned thinking that Ruso probably just wanted to sleep with him though he was still captivated by Ruso nonetheless. Ruso's British accent made him weak in the knees. "I see what you're trying to do." 

Raising and eyebrow Ruso chuckled removing his hand. "You do?"

"Yes and I refuse to give you what you want. I'm not that easy." 

Ruso laughed. "I guess my smooth-talking just wasn't enough to charm you, was it?" 

"Yes, I won't accept just any Sexy smooth talker." 

Hearing that a smirk found it's way upon Ruso's face. "So...you think I'm Sexy?" 

A blush traveled up to Lucas's face. He sputtered as he tried to find a way to respond. "I-I-I...I'm leaving." With a sharp turn he began walking away. 

Ruso gave a soft laugh and grasped Lucas's wrist, pulling the man back to him. Lucas tripped and ended up in Ruso's arms. "Playing the Damsel in Distress are we? If you're the Princess then I must be the dashing Prince who rescues her." 

Lucas pushed Ruso and ended up falling to the floor. As he hit the floor, he let out a stream of curse words. Ruso on the other hand found this extremely funny.

While Ruso continued to laugh at his expense, Lucas got up from his place on the the floor and with a glare in Ruso's direction he marched towards the party.

Ruso's laughter died down and he watched Lucas's retreating back. "He's quite the beauty. It's a shame I didn't get his number." He smiled. "I hope I meet him again, I would love the chance to pursue him."

-----

There You GO!!!!!!! 

This is what the Fake Meeting  would be like if it actually happened. I hope you like it! :)