New kid

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeeep beep beep beee-

"SHUT UP!"

This is the story of a girl.

A girl that was once innocent.

Bųţ Thăț ÅŁĽ čhāñğəđ!

(Name) (middle) (last) a fifthteen year old drop dead gourgues girl. Although, she has no idea how beautiful she really is. An amazing person she really.

The girl yawns while throwing on her brown under shirt then pulling on her blue skirt along with the matching blazer. She then slips on knee high socks then puts on her black dress flats.

The young girl then walks over to a fairly large cage. She then looks down and opens the hatch. Then two chinchillas hop out and crawl up her exstened arms up to her sholders. She then walks down to the kitchen and grabs a pop-tart. She opens her bag and let her the two fluff balls crawl into the bag.
She then walks out the door.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you arive at your destination you let out a big sigh.
Suddenly you hear a storm of loud squeals, looking over at the mob girl you chuckle.

Whats got them so ecstatic this time?

You make your way over and tape a blond haired girl on the sholder to get her attention. She spins arond and smiles. "Hey what's going on?" You ask.

"Oh you haven't heard? There's a new boy at school, and he's super cute!" The girl gushes.

Sighing, you turn your back and make your way to west side of the building. You gingerly open your bag and let out to two small fluff balls. They then hop out and nustel into the rose bush.

"Okay you two, stay hidden until I come back"

You then enter the side door and walk to your locker. Putting in the combo you swiftly open the locker, placing your bag inside and craving the materials needed for classes. Shuting the door you march to your home room class. History with miss Bordwell.

You sit at your desk and pull out your sketch pad.

(Timę skip)

The bell rings and all the students walk into class talking loudly.

Sighing Bordwell takes a sip of her coffee and shouts, "HEY SHUT UP AND LISTEN, I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YA!"

With that, the class drops silent.

"Okay thank you, now as some of you may know, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself mr. Scott"

A boy steps into the class and all the girls swoon. He has black hair with white tips and perple eyes.

"Hi, I'm Vincent and I hope we all have a good year here" Vincent says happily.

This statement makes you look up from your sketch pad and look up.

"Oh, umm, well why don't you go sit in the back" Bordwell states.

Vincent happily makes his way to the seat next to you. The other girls glare at you befor looking up front to the lesson. You go back to sketching trying to ignore to boy next to you. It works for the most part, atleast until you feel a hand grab your leg. Quietly gasping, you look over at the make sitting next to you. He has an evil glint in his eye and a smirk on his face.

"It's been a long time hasn't it, (name)?" He says seductively.

______________________________

559 words.