Run

Previously

"It's been a long time hasn't it, (name)"
___________________________________

Running down the hallway panting. Fear eveadent in your eyes. Shoes taping.

You exited the west wing of the building. Stoping by the rose bush and grab your two chinchillas and let them sit on your sholders. You start running again. You dash out the front gate of the school. You dart past wondering faces. You make a sharp turn down an ally way. Panting you come to a sudden stop. "*huff* I *huff* think I lost *huff* him" you say tiredly. You then feel two arms wrap around your waist, a warm breath on your neck.

"Hey kitten.~ do you mind telling me why you ran away as soon as class ended? Is there problem, kitten?" Vincent whispers.

"Leave me alone you crazy obsessive freak! Why can't you leave me alone?! You already killed all my friends and family, what else do want from me?! Just go back to the mafia!"

You snap at the young male. Twisting around so you can face him. Your two small chinchillas peeking out of the safty to inspect what is going on.

"I already told you, kitten, my family made a deal with your family. That means you are to be Wed to me! As for your friends, they would have gotten in the way of are love"

He growled frustrated.

"What deal?! What do you mean wed? I don't even know what's going on!" You scream angrily.

"Well, when we get home I'll exsplain more, but, to save your life, your father and mother made a deal that when you turn fifthteen you and I will be married" he states pulling out his phone, snaping a picture of you then calling someone. He then drags you out of the ally and waits a few moments before a limo pulls up infront of you both. Vincent then opens the door and pushed you in, climbing in after you. Your two chinchillas then crawl in the cup holders and snuggle up. Your pulled into a toned chest. Vincent then lays across the seats with you on top. Vincent then starts making shaps on your skin with his right index finger.

"Stop that!" You plea uncomfortable. Vincent only chuckled at this.

"Dear (name), need I remind you that you belong to me? Really kitten, why do you make this so difficult? Is a man not aloud to show affection to the one he loves?" Vincent asked perplexed.

You give him one of your signature death glares and huff in annoyance.

"Well, it's a one sided love, I do not care for you at all"
You state matter-of-factly to him while continuing to figet and squirm. Vincent shakes his head, sighing while doing so. He then lifts his head and askes something that leaves you speechless.

"Are you still mad because I had my father kill that one boy you liked in kindergarten?"

Your irises shrink as you hear him say that, pictures of the boy flash in your mind, memories that had been scattered and forgotten throughout your mind. You start to get tunnel vison, you hear children's laughter, you can see his blue eyes filled with joy and excitement. The meddow of flowers you would both play childish games in such as tag, the willow tree you both would fall asleep under, the creek you would sail paper bouts down, the lillys you would gather, his smiling face.

You then get a flash of his last moments, the fear in his eyes, then the knife. You see a man holding the boy down, knife to his neck, you can hear distant sounds of the boy's pleas for the attacker the spare him, you can see the man's sick and twisted grin as her hears this, then... You hear the boy gagging and choking on his own blood.

And just like that, the boy cared for was dead.

You then shift back into the real world, shaking your head to clear the thoughts away. You then go back to your regular demeanor and shoot a glare at the vilot eye male holding you.