chapter 1.5 - grey goose

WARNING: the end of this chapter isn't exactly PG. if you're not into sex scenes, when you get to the '~*~' stop reading and just skip it because that's where it more or less starts. I'll put a summary at the end of the chapter to summarize the important parts if  you choose to skip.

I'm not going to say you have to be 18+ to read this because I'd be a hypocrite considering I'm not even 18

this chapter is kinda long (3k+ words)

special thanks to my best friends for helping me write, edit, and revise the sexy bits

──

I tried my hardest to keep a straight face. "Tobias walked in one day when I was getting out the shower, and even though I had a towel wrapped around me, he flipped out and went to confession and told our pastor that he had lost his eye virginity."

"I want to say it's a lie so bad, but I've heard some questionable things about your boyfriend, so I'm gonna say it's true?" Jarad guessed.

"Yeah, it's true," I giggled.

Jarad picked up the big bottle, twisted off the blue cap, and poured the liquid into the mini red cup in his hand.

"You are really bad at this game," He laughed and handed me the cup.

Without hesitation, I put the cups to my lips, tilted my head back, and felt the liquid shoot down my throat.

"But really good at taking shots," He added with a smile as he watched me.

"Thanks," I giggled. "Alright, it's your turn."

Jarad started talking after a moment of thinking, but I had already zoned out.

Before we started drinking, he and I spent ten minutes arguing about it. It was mostly spent with me telling him there was no way I was going to do it and him giving me all the reasons why it'd be a good idea.

His last reason and argument, the one that made me finally give in was, "Mackenzie, no one will ever find out we did this. It'll be our little secret. Plus it's better for you to do it for the first time with somebody you trust that cares for you instead of a complete stranger."

I didn't know why I gave in. Part of me was tired of arguing back and forth with him but I guess a part of me actually wanted to do it. I was curious as to what it was all about. Plus, if pretty much everybody my age was doing it then how bad could it be? What's the worst thing that could possibly happen?

After I agreed, Jarad scurried to his closet and reached up to the top shelf - which made his shirt rise slightly and gave me another chance to look at and admire his tattoos - for something. When he walked back over, he handed me the heavy bottle and I looked down at it.

Grey Goose Vodka

I wanted to be funny and ask why not 'yellow duck' or ' brown dog' or 'black cat' or maybe even 'pink flamingo' but decided against it.

Instead, I'd looked up him with a raised eyebrow, to which he replied to have some trust in him. And that was how we started drinking.

I remember the first shot that I took burned from the moment it hit my tongue, all the way down my throat and until it hit my stomach. I coughed for three straight minutes after but decided to continue.

As I took more shots and lost more rounds of our game, the burning feeling when I swallowed lessened which helped me be able to take more and more shots.

Shot after shot I began to understand why people enjoyed drinking so much. I started to feel light and carefree. I laughed until I cried a lot at things that wouldn't even make me blink if I was sober. It was like all my stress and inhibitions had melted away.